dunover

Unofficial T&C's Editor
Staff member
webmeister
PABnonaccred
PABnononaccred
CAG
mm3
...of what I endure daily. I said the other day I only video review about 5% of the new slots/developers I get given and there are some really good games and developers you've never heard of possibly. Here is a glorious selection of today's work, slots Danish-style. :D

Last edited by a moderator:

trancemonkey

Meister Member
...of what I endure daily. I said the other day I only video review about 5% of the new slots/developers I get given and there are some really good games and developers you've never heard of possibly. Here is a glorious selection of today's work, slots Danish-style. :D

OMG - This is brilliant - keep them coming ;)

dunover

Unofficial T&C's Editor
Staff member
webmeister
PABnonaccred
PABnononaccred
CAG
mm3

OMG - This is brilliant - keep them coming ;)
I'm going to develop your allergy to the 'thanks' button. :thumbsup:

goatwack

Swingin' like Darryl Strawberry
CAG
Oh good. Now I don't have to feel guilty for skipping the gym when I work out with this, erm, 'app' :eek:

incrediblestuff

SearchingForTheHolyGrail!
webmeister
CAG
Couldn't really make out if you were taking the piss in saying 'what i have to endure'?
You are one lucky fellow, you do realize that? :) You have got my dream-job!

Those Danish slots actually don't seem all that bad, pretty funny from what i saw.:thumbsup:

Feel free to post more of these slots~! :p

dunover

Unofficial T&C's Editor
Staff member
webmeister
PABnonaccred
PABnononaccred
CAG
mm3
Well thanks Trancemonkey and the rest, I wouldn't normally video such batshit slots, but having said that the mechanic of the games wasn't too bad. The RTP on Monstres for example 96%, the Champagne one 96.40% but some are only 92% so you need to check the rules. Next time I get a new developer we haven't seen on here, I'll put together another compendium of their games...

re. Incrediblestuff, yes the playing bit can be fun, but having to analyse rules/paytables etc. and filling 60 columns of csv in for each of them can take some concentration..:)

incrediblestuff

SearchingForTheHolyGrail!
webmeister
CAG
Well thanks Trancemonkey and the rest, I wouldn't normally video such batshit slots, but having said that the mechanic of the games wasn't too bad. The RTP on Monstres for example 96%, the Champagne one 96.40% but some are only 92% so you need to check the rules. Next time I get a new developer we haven't seen on here, I'll put together another compendium of their games...

re. Incrediblestuff, yes the playing bit can be fun, but having to analyse rules/paytables etc. and filling 60 columns of csv in for each of them can take some concentration..:)
Of course! No job out there has at least one lesser side to it:p

A bit of concentration is not too much too ask, for a job that entails something which for the most part could be considered a hobby :D
How exactly does it work by the way? Do you work for Slotscomparer as slots reviewer, or is most of your work for yourself nowadays? Like a freelancer with a site, and a channel, getting approached by providers? And, what are your rates? Is it hourly, or on a review by slot basis?

If you don't mind answering that publicly, cause i am very curious:)
If you do, i'm open for a p.m. - it's still somewhat of a niche, perhaps i might also seek something similar to venture in..

dunover

Unofficial T&C's Editor
Staff member
webmeister
PABnonaccred
PABnononaccred
CAG
mm3
OMG!!! DREADFUL!!!!

OK, I'm going be adding offbeat and unusual slots and developers to this thread for your ghastly 'entertainment' as I opened with in he OP. It won't be new releases from mainstream or top 10 developers, just the stuff you probably will never have to suffer in your playing lives.

Here's one from today:

Last edited by a moderator:

trancemonkey

Meister Member
OK, I'm going be adding offbeat and unusual slots and developers to this thread for your ghastly 'entertainment' as I opened with in he OP. It won't be new releases from mainstream or top 10 developers, just the stuff you probably will never have to suffer in your playing lives.

Here's one from today:
Storm do lots of (terrible) pub terminals too

Last edited:

trancemonkey

Meister Member
Is that Sigma Gaming from the UK? I had a colleague that I used to work with that set up a slot company called Sigma... Can't believe he would do something that bad!

goatwack

Swingin' like Darryl Strawberry
CAG
And yet strangely, these games have a hypnotic appeal. Some might say they exhibit more creativity and 'flair' than the big boys!

Just don't play them with real money.

Jono777

Meister Member
CAG
mm1
mm4
Storm do lots of (terrible) pub terminals too
I'm guessing these Storm units are the horrible bloody ticket style machines peppered throughout Motorway service stations and Quicksilver arcades too??

paul7388

Meister Member
MM
Nice to see some weird and wonderful different slots.

Have you ever reviewed slots from TGC the games network.

Had never even heard of them before but they have a slot exclusive in William Hill at the moment called castle in the clouds. Actually quite a good slot with different features been playing it a lot last few days. Wondering if the company has any other slots and what they are and what like they are.

trancemonkey

Meister Member
Nice to see some weird and wonderful different slots.

Have you ever reviewed slots from TGC the games network.

Had never even heard of them before but they have a slot exclusive in William Hill at the moment called castle in the clouds. Actually quite a good slot with different features been playing it a lot last few days. Wondering if the company has any other slots and what they are and what like they are.
Castles In The Sky is a Games Warehouse slot released through The Games Company. Dazza reviewed this a long time ago and said it was one of the best games he had seen. Whilst I disagree that its that good, it's not bad for Games Warehouse who have released some rubbish since I was there.

TGC have released a Mariachi game on to William Hill too... I like the production but not the maths

trancemonkey

Meister Member
I'm guessing these Storm units are the horrible bloody ticket style machines peppered throughout Motorway service stations and Quicksilver arcades too??
Correct they are...

I once put 150 through one of their slots without a single win on £1 play. Now THAT is terrible ... I even emailed the MD to tell him I thought it was broken