dunover

Unofficial T&C's Editor
Staff member
webmeister
PABnonaccred
PABnononaccred
CAG
mm3
This is a fantastic game, I have to say even though it's Playtech. Entertaining and may features and you consolation feature for 3 scatters. Bear with the quite long review, and see massive round!

Last edited by a moderator:
This is a fantastic game, I have to say even though it's Playtech. Entertaining and may features and you consolation feature for 3 scatters. Bear with the quite long review, and see massive round!

I really like the idea they've done with the 2 scatters... might have to steal that ;)

Some decent hit potential but the theme and the animations would wind me up after a while.

I keep saying Playtech make good games, and this looks like a great use of the licence. Of course it helps if you like American Dad, but this is what videoslots are supposed to do - entertain.

Would definitely give this a whirl. It has to be preferable to the drudgery and beatings DOA and all Microgaming have been dishing out :cool:

Looks similar to Ace Ventura in terms of variance and potential, which is great news. Always nice to see new slot that's not a clone of Marvel slot released as another Age of Gods :rolleyes:

This does look pretty interesting, but as others have said the animations would most likely get on my nerves after a while.

Also doesn't Playtech have a bit of history with games playing better in freeplay than it does with real funds?

Lets hope that this isn't true and bonus rounds like the one you got happen often! :thumbsup:

It looks good but the animations take way to long and could fast become an annoyance.

I'm a fan of American Dad so this slot will appeal to me. Agree with the over-extended animations which would annoy me after a while, but one of the biggest let downs is they don't use the American Dad music, just a cheap imitation style of it. Obviously had issues with the copyright on that one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back