Aff question: how to get an approval from GPWA?

SlotMonster

Twitch Streamer - Affiliate
webmeister
Sorry for posting it in this section, I do not have permissions to post it under "Webmaster's Corner"

But I just want to know how to get an approval from GPWA. Do I have to send some kind of "application email"? Any help will be appreciated! Thanks!

Sorry for posting it in this section, I do not have permissions to post it under "Webmaster's Corner"

But I just want to know how to get an approval from GPWA. Do I have to send some kind of "application email"? Any help will be appreciated! Thanks!

No worries. I gather you are a webmaster based on your post, so I will after posting this response, give you access to the Webmasters Corner and move this thread in there. :)

If you mean private membership on the GPWA, then yes you do need to apply for this.

Here is the link to the application:

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Last edited:

If you wait a while you might be able to have my membership. :p
I'm thinking of asking them to close my membership with them in protest against them taking money from and shamelessly promoting rogue groups, like AussieDave did.
For example; Ace Revenue and iGamingPro - as rogue as they get. :mad:

KK

Yes, you simply join the forum and then request to become a private member, about a few weeks later you will be congratulated and given the GPWA seal.

It is unfortunate that they receive sponsor money from rogue establishments and I guess this means that webmasters showing rogues will be given the seal nonetheless.

Not nice.

Yes, you simply join the forum and then request to become a private member, about a few weeks later you will be congratulated and given the GPWA seal.

The Portal Seal is actually seperate from private membership status. You do have to be a private member to be able to apply for the GPWA Seal for your site.

There have been instances whereby people applying for private membership status have been denied by the membership. Same I would imagine goes for seal applications.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back