Logo
external image

ACH withdrawal at Club World

  • Thread starter Thread starter anniemac
  • id40575
  • Start date Start date
  • View count 535
  • Replies 7
ACH from any of the CWC casinos is usually 48 hours business days max. My problem is I hit a nice win on the weekend and don't have the discipline at times to hold it until Monday in the account.

But typically Monday cashout request is in my bank by Tuesday. If its a QT withdrawal its there within 6-12 business hours after request.

But I don't understand the reference to the $25 charge. CWC doesn't charge but their cash processing entity does have some foreign transaction fees on its way to the bank.

Only flat fee I ever encounter is the flat $30/transaction withdrawal from QT to my bank.

CWC and SuperSlots are the fastest I have encountered. I am still trying to GET to withdrawal phase at 3Dice -- but no luck so far.

Diane
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Accredited Casinos

Back
Top