Ace World Rip Affiliates Off (Fun88, JenningsBet, Betvision, BetEast)

dunover

Unofficial T&C's Editor
Staff member
webmeister
PABnonaccred
PABnononaccred
CAG
mm3
If you're ever wondering about the shit affiliates get and how they get treated badly as opposed to players:

Tried to log-in to check my stats and saw this - NO notification, no e-mail, no pledge to settle outstanding balances, no f*ck-all.

ATTENTION

AceWorldGaming.com regret that we’re unable to support affiliates on this platform. This business decision is subsequent of increased operational costs supporting a UK operator. All affiliate accounts are now closed and any future revenues will not be calculated. Please contact queriesataceworldgaming.com with any questions you may have regarding your affiliate account.

At least from a player perspective you get some kind of legal protection, not if an affiliate.

I think it's likely the sites will go next, they're obviously under financial pressure and naturally the affs get shafted first.

If you work with scammers then you have to expect they will scam you at some point though.
I have never dealt with a company as pig headed as them and hope the whole lot go bust, they tried to rip off 10's of thousands of customers and only when it made national headlines did they relent.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back