Logo
external image

A young man and his date were parked on a back road

  • Thread starter Thread starter BingoT
  • id57335
  • Start date Start date
  • View count 98
  • Replies 2

BingoT

Nurses love to give shots
Joined
Dec 16, 2004
Location
Palm Bay Florida
A young man and his date were parked on a back road some distance from town. They were about to have sex when the girl stopped.

"I really should have mentioned this earlier, but I'm actually a hooker and I charge $20 for sex." The man reluctantly paid her, and they did their thing.

After a cigarette, the man just sat in the driver's seat looking out the window. "Why aren't we going anywhere?" asked the girl.

"Well, I should have mentioned this before, but I'm actually a taxi driver, and the fare back to town is $25..."
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Accredited Casinos

Back
Top