Logo
external image

A new old member

  • Thread starter Thread starter NewOrleans
  • id31437
  • Start date Start date
  • View count 1103
  • Replies 1

NewOrleans

Banned User
Joined
Oct 16, 2008
Location
Canada New Brunswick
My new handle was banned because I broke a rule,did not want it to be discovered but it was.

Just wanted to tell you all that I am not really smart and I simply post a lot because I cannot do much else than go on my computer.

Just posting this to show new members what will happen to you if you do what I did.

It is very important to follow the rules because casinomeister is one site where it won't slide,for those of you that think it will well it won't.

Vortran is a powerful robot and will track your ass down :)
 
This user has been placed in the Moderated group: posts must be approved by a forum moderator before they appear in the forums.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Accredited Casinos

Back
Top