A message from mysticjoz

lauram

Dormant account
Mystic has informed me that her health problems have gotten the better of her.
Her disease has seemed to come on much faster then the doctors thought it would and at this moment there isnt much they can do for her.
My prayers and thoughts are with her and her family right now. Maybe we could leave her a few msgs on the post for her to read when she is up to it.

I'm really sorry to hear your health problems have gotten worse Mystic. I do hope that all of this does turn around for you and you get well. I am also wishing you the very best and hope you feel better soon.

Still thinking of you......get well so we can finally go to Foxwoods :D
Yes so we all can meet up & Dinner is on me.

Mysticjoz Wishing you the very best and hope you're feeling better soon. & you will always be in my prayers.And never give up the fight.
God Bless You Sweets.
Tom

Now is the time to find your inner strength. It's there, you just have to try and utlise it to the maximum.

Best of luck to you.

thank you all.. I truly love and respect each and every one of you.

I wish it were a fight that was my battle. Unfortunately there is nothing to fight. My medical problem has spread to my spinal cord. I do have a wheelchair that I can use, however pain and numbness are a completely different issue here.

It is taking every ounce of energy right now to post... but i respect you all too much to just leave you worrying. :)The dr. s are trying to keep me comfortable with a very strong time released medication.. so I do a lot of sleeping. If there were a way for me to be at this keyboard more comfortably then I would be on more.
My boys have moved the computer desk closer to my bed.. and I lay on my side to write this. (which trust me.. is not the most comfortable.. but.. it will do):thumbsup: I couldn't ask for two better boys (and thank god my older has his license .. because I can no longer drive)

It is inoperable.. but they say they can keep me comfortable.. and for that I will be grateful.
Lauram.. you are my true dear friend. thank you for letting everyone know where I have been. I know you yourself were worried for days.. and it wasn't until today that I could move enough to get a message to you. God bless you and thank you.

and to everyone else.. thank you. my family away from family! kisses and hugs all. I will be back on when I can, I promise you that! and meanwhile I just pop in and read.. (much easier to do from bed ... than type :lolup: )

Sorry for your pain. The spine is a tough thing. I dont know if this will help but this spine surgeon is one of the best in the country and does surgeries that ppl didnt even know existed or were possible. It cant hurt (excuse the pun) to take a look

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Good Luck

I'm so sorry to hear this Mystic. Please know we will all be praying for you. The Bible says if two people pray and believe something it will be done. Hang in there.
Love Debra

Hang in there Mystic - I too will be praying for a answer to your health problems and kiss the boys they are definitely Gods angels:thumbsup:

So sorry to hear of your problems Mystic, hang in there and try to keep as comfortable as you can. You are in our thoughts and prayers.

Hugs

surgery not an option as it would cause complete paralysis

Sorry for your pain. The spine is a tough thing. I dont know if this will help but this spine surgeon is one of the best in the country and does surgeries that ppl didnt even know existed or were possible. It cant hurt (excuse the pun) to take a look

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Good Luck

I do appreciate the thought babs.. however if you inquire with any spinal surgeon... Where there are bone fragments floating around IN the spinal fluid there is absolutely no surgery that can be done without causing complete paralysis, with that and damage already done to the spinal cord.. there is nothing they can do surgically. (trust me.. I have been to many spinal doctors and many spinal surgeons).

again thank you everyone!

mysticjoz, amazing things happen when your around so many loving friends and family. You will be in my thoughts and prayers. :)

you are a beautiful soul mystics and am very sorry to hear all of this :( :( :(..Mate every wishing star i see will be wishing for your health to improve. i dont normally pray but in a case like this I will speak to anyone wliing to listen

Hey mysticjoz
So sorry to read about what you are going through. Hang in there girl as you have alot of friends praying for you and giving you support.
You will be in my thoughts and prayers and hopefully some how, some way the pain can be lessened for you and things will get alittle easier :)
Sending big *Hugs* your way

Hi Jo,

Just saw this. I hope you get through this, and that you have a lot of support from your family and friends. Wishing you well.

Bryan

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back