9k Yeti - 4 the Player powered by Yggdrasil

Mouse75

Experienced Member
I'm not a big fan of this game - very little going on, and seems to be slow to play.

HOWEVER - full marks to the provider - William Hill are running this on a not too shabby 97%, what i really like though is the following table located right at the top of the help screen

1575304745208.png

Personally - if the UKGC really want to make a difference -I think that this level of information should be required and freely available by all providers for all games.
Additionally - some of the poorer RTP games would disappear, and overall the entire industry would become more player friendly - and overall revenues would probably increase.

I'm not a big fan of this game - very little going on, and seems to be slow to play.

HOWEVER - full marks to the provider - William Hill are running this on a not too shabby 97%, what i really like though is the following table located right at the top of the help screen

View attachment 118807

Personally - if the UKGC really want to make a difference -I think that this level of information should be required and freely available by all providers for all games.
Additionally - some of the poorer RTP games would disappear, and overall the entire industry would become more player friendly - and overall revenues would probably increase.

Thanks for posting, sorry to hear your not a fan of the game. If you look at our thread a few people found that until they hit the epic wins in the base game or hit a Snowstorms in the bonus where a losing spin is turned into a guaranteed win.

Glad you do like our RTP and quick facts box though, we are all about helping the players make informed decisions.

Our next slot, 1 Left Alive, is coming out this month and also features the same quick facts box and is 97% RTP.

Thanks for posting, sorry to hear your not a fan of the game. If you look at our thread a few people found that until they hit the epic wins in the base game or hit a Snowstorms in the bonus where a losing spin is turned into a guaranteed win.

Glad you do like our RTP and quick facts box though, we are all about helping the players make informed decisions.

Our next slot, 1 Left Alive, is coming out this month and also features the same quick facts box and is 97% RTP.
I have played it a few times and had 4 or 5 bonuses, one for a pretty decent 120x - The game is good looking, and my original post was not a criticism, just not really for me

Quick facts box - brilliant - should be industry standard

I have played it a few times and had 4 or 5 bonuses, one for a pretty decent 120x - The game is good looking, and my original post was not a criticism, just not really for me

Quick facts box - brilliant - should be industry standard

We understand, not every game is for everyone :thumbsup:

Re: Quick facts box - Thanks again - so pleased you like it!

I found some Yetis in the base game yesterday The slot is really cool, I hope further game releases will be nice, too. Can't wait to play this zombie-themed slot!

View attachment 119082

Nice Yeti hunting there well done!! Not long left to play 1 Left Alive, in the meantime did you watch the
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
?

A definite contender for worst slot of the year.
3 lengthy sessions without a bonus. Finally hit one and hit this. Truly dreadful!View attachment 119216

That's tough luck, I found bonuses are not that rare and usually it pays atleast something. It's very trolling with that snowstorm feature tho, I thought it would add all available Yeti's in case the feature kicks in but no...

Must've had a couple of thousand spins now and the best hit is still 196x in the basegame and 86x in the bonus. The other day I had a bonus that kept on retriggering, must've been over 50 spins but I lost count :oops: , and it ended on 66x. Sometimes a hit looks deceivingly good, you know with the big win count up and all that, and then ends up being 20x :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back