New Slot Announcement 8 New Games on Video, Png, Red Tiger, Elk, Quickspin, PP, Netent

dunover

Unofficial T&C's Editor
Staff member
webmeister
PABnonaccred
PABnononaccred
CAG
mm3
Sticky Joker by Play'n Go - Yeah, whatever. :rolleyes:
Riches of Robin by Play'n Go - I couldn't give a Friar Tuck. :eek2:
The Wild Hatter by Red Tiger - from Alice in Blunderland. :oops:
Diamond Blitz by Red Tiger - hope these diamonds ain't forever. :(
WilderLand by Netent - meh, completely average with egg-timer variance. :mad:
Great Rhino Megaways by Pragmatic Play - the original wasn't great and nor is this. :confused:
Blood Lust by Elk Studios - A dirge with Dracula. :p
Nero's Fortune by Quickspin - Good graphics, volatile not bad. :thumbsup:

I had the most incredible run on wilderland the first time I played it. 10$ deposit to 400$ cashout in about 40 minutes. The slot was in madness mode. At the moment I thought it was the best slot ever made. But you know... netent. My opinion was different the 5 next times I tried to do the same ;) Still like it.

The robinhood png is very very very bad.

I quite like the Robin hood png.
Seems to give the coin collect feature & bonus quite often, atleast when i played it.
Wilderland aswell.

Is there anywhere i can try Great rhino megaways, or is it just out for affiliates atm?

It's out next week I think. It's not good.

Elk's Blood Lust really got my attention. A cross between Crusader & Immortal Romance.

I played it in demo 1st & it (virtually) paid out a big bonus. But then ever since I started playing in real mode the 3rd bonus scatter just refuses to land. Has anyone else managed it yet? Just looking for some hope ;-)

Elk's Blood Lust really got my attention. A cross between Crusader & Immortal Romance.

I played it in demo 1st & it (virtually) paid out a big bonus. But then ever since I started playing in real mode the 3rd bonus scatter just refuses to land. Has anyone else managed it yet? Just looking for some hope ;-)
Haha, i have had a pretty similar experience.
Tried it a bit in demo, and i couldnt lose.
Played for real and couldnt win.

dada.gif

Next you have to make That's Rich from play n go...
Ive had 3 sessions totalling around 500 spins.. best win has been 7,5x bet and no feature :D My rtp during those 500 spins has been whooping 48,87%

600x (stake was 1 €) on first bonus maybe will upload it later. Was a nice experience. Took me 311 spins to land there. Since I know how brutal Elk can be I stopped to playing the slots for a while :D

600x (stake was 1 €) on first bonus maybe will upload it later. Was a nice experience. Took me 311 spins to land there. Since I know how brutal Elk can be I stopped to playing the slots for a while :D

Nice hit :) Would like to see it.

I recall I did go on to hit the Blood Lust bonus in the end & it was a pretty decent payout. I think I was just 1 away from the max power-ups at the end of the bonus.

Agree, Elk make some really volatile stuff but when you actually hit the bonus it can be pretty exciting. :)

This one produced >10,000x twice in a tournament last night

View attachment 129895

I really like this game but I haven't had much success with it. My best bonus round was only about 140x which isn't anything to sniff at but just a little underwhelming considering the potential.
Is it best to pay the extra bet for the bonus probability enhancement? That's what I've been doing so far.

Riches of Robin is great, what you talking about? It retriggers frequently (or is supposed to at least), and if you land 4 sacks in the bonus you also get the respins. All sack values are multiplied with current multiplier, including the jackpot values.

Saw someone get 10x multiplier then got respin bonus so all values got 10x'd. It was sick. Imagine landing a purple jewel on 10x ... Well, it's not gonna land realistically but you know.

is it just me or does Rhino play OK in extra bet mode but no matter how you play the bonus most spins are dead & it's almost like a win amount has been decided at the beginning & the front end is just giving you eye candy to describe it. If the spins were the same as the base game ones I think you could win a lot more.
Overall I like Pragmatic's 1st Megaways & hope they make some more. Can't fault the multimedia.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back