7 scatter bonuses

Axlthomas79

Newbie member
Hi all, I’m new here. Just wondering how many of you guys hit 7 scatters on megaways games? I got one on secrets of the phoenix two days ago. I apologise for the state of the picture, I tried to take a photo of my PC with my phone which is buggered 😂. I was half asleep and on the verge of being late for work. Bonus paid a little over £6 , it was only 20p stake But I’m still sore about it, I was expecting a decent one as 7 scatters seems extremely rare? Only got to x10 multiplier. I can only seem to find one video online of a 7s, someone doing bonus buy on bison rising 1E9B0E50-A2AF-4468-99D7-1FC8CC70DA42.jpeg

I wouldn't place too much emphasis on the added scatters in all honesty.

Extra scatters on Megaways games are quite rare, yet often don't 'guarantee' any better bonus result, unfortunately.

As Megaways bonuses usually underperform, a lot of the extra spins tend to be dead, or mostly for eye candy.

Classic example of this would be Bonanza, where the extra scatters usually indicate a sign that the bonus will be especially underwhelming, such is the fear around it!

From personal experience, even when seeing the multiplier increase on any Megaways title to a high number, it matters little, as few tend to hit. My best bonus results have tended to be in the 6-8x multiplier range 🙏

I begin mentally preparing for disappointment from the moment extra scatters land. The problem is you still need to get lucky again within the bonus itself for it to mean anything, and although the odds of that happening are better, it's still far more likely to give the usual run of dead spins.

I wouldn't place too much emphasis on the added scatters in all honesty.

Extra scatters on Megaways games are quite rare, yet often don't 'guarantee' any better bonus result, unfortunately.

As Megaways bonuses usually underperform, a lot of the extra spins tend to be dead, or mostly for eye candy.

Classic example of this would be Bonanza, where the extra scatters usually indicate a sign that the bonus will be especially underwhelming, such is the fear around it!

From personal experience, even when seeing the multiplier increase on any Megaways title to a high number, it matters little, as few tend to hit. My best bonus results have tended to be in the 6-8x multiplier range 🙏

Well yes I understand that I guess, majority of my 5 scatter hits have been bang average. I just thought with it being a rare 7s it would’ve been……well, half decent. First 8 spins were dead 😂

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back