5 Wild Line Win - 40p stake

nutnut

Meister of Infractions
Paid £12 ????????????????

Who invented this pure toxic slot "Million Pound Drop". As for bonus round thats on another level of bullshit. Never won a fecking penny

These games should not be commissioned.

If the UKGC wants to get serious then it should take a closer look at some of these developers' creations. Unwinnable 'nothing' games that serve no purpose whatsoever, other than to flood the market and turn a profit.

A few brown envelopes may have swapped hands for this to be greenlit I fear :eek:

I mean to say it's all above board and the games regularly tested and audited, to much glowing feedback from winning punters worldwide :oops:

I'm not joking play it seriously and find out. Promo on Willhill for it.

Bonus triggers very often but you never win

Cover 3 of the 4 and 9 times out of 10 the one you left empty is last one. IF YOU DARE get down to final 50/50 drop you are as sure as hell going to be trolled and robbed.

TBH mathematically its a very hard game to beat so it should be genuine, very tempted to code a SIM for it to try it with true drops and see how i do lol

I think it's four but can't remember exactly, just fire it up in demo play somewhere and have a go.

As per the posts in the thread linked above, it's pretty obvious how it works behind the scenes. It is a very stupid bonus round design because it feels rigged even though it actually isn't.

I think it's four but can't remember exactly, just fire it up in demo play somewhere and have a go.

As per the posts in the thread linked above, it's pretty obvious how it works behind the scenes. It is a very stupid bonus round design because it feels rigged even though it actually isn't.

I looked at this game and there was nothing in the rules about optimal strategy which seems almost impossible to me given that you are required to make decisions about how much money to gamble per round. For example - you could literally guarantee that you never ever hit the 2000 X win by simply never placing the maximum amount on each box each time. I will actually knock up a script to determine exactly how many permutations of bet + box + round exist to satisfy my curiosity but it must be a high figure and surely not all of them can produce exactly the same RTP.

@Reelsoffun I would be very interested in seeing a sim for this.

Red Tiger slots..Got cured from those pretty quickly..
2 scatters galore on every slot you play, harder to trigger than Novo / Greentube slots even with the difference that Novomatic slots mostly pay a decent return where Red Tiger slots indeed have the potential to give you a 0,00 return...Imagine after 800 spins to trigger the bonus in the first place.
Tried this 100k drop slot in Demo and after 400ish spins I gave up, 16.3x max win and no bonus trigger.. :eek:

Image2.jpg
There is no question that this is the worst slot/feature ever made lol

Im no math expert but after a 5 min look I came to this

chance of getting any money at all 1 in 5 ish

Most likely amount to get to the end 100x see above

so the feature average pay is actually just under 20x

Chance of getting it all back eg a 2000x win 1 in 96 ?? Like as people say who is even gonna attempt that !

Its late so my math could be completely off TBH i cant be arsed with it.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back