3reel awps

shadow123

Paleo Meister (means really, really old)
MM
Pity no one develops the 3 reel awps that MG used to have anymore.
I understand why MG dropped them due to games having individual pots
for each player which were retained from play to play instead of being random
but some of the games were truly random and still quite enjoyable.
I found them a refreshing change from the standard 5 X 3 format and
as some players here might remember,they could drop silly amounts
when in the mood.
Many of the 3 reelers now are the dire Vegas type where symbols can land a notch
above or below the payline which blows your money straight away if it on the first reel.yuk
I am also a fan of the type of feature trails used which are few and far between now and think
there could be an opening to re introduce these games.

They dropped them because they were losing money on them.

You could put them on the lowest possible bet size, play and play, refusing all the wins and deliberately getting the "game over" on feature boards.

Once it was fired up and the RTP "forced" crazily high, you could them increase bet size and start collecting the top feature award or "jackpots"

Move on to the next 3 reeler and repeat.

Pity I only got on this right at the last minute, as for vinylweatherman, well that's a completely different story ;)

I had the pleasure of playing them during the golden times.
Still cannot see why they could not be reborn to work randomly.Most of the MG remaining
MG 3 reelers are more or less scratchcards,with the only randomness being in the selection
of the loss or size of win at the start of the game.

You could put them on the lowest possible bet size, play and play, refusing all the wins and deliberately getting the "game over" on feature boards.

Once it was fired up and the RTP "forced" crazily high, you could them increase bet size and start collecting the top feature award or "jackpots"

Pity I only got on this right at the last minute, as for vinylweatherman, well that's a completely different story ;)

Dont think they quite worked like that, the game had a certain pot size, increasing the stake just emptied the pot quicker.
They lost money due to how the pots were filled up and when they were emptied.

Never got to play them but they sound good but as others said it sounds like this game was nearly more in your favour

I really miss them too. They were fantastic for giving you a more engaged experience, knowing your decisions mattered. Plus, because of the decision making, your play was slower, but without being as boring as the slots that simply spin way too slowly.

For FS don't get him started, or he'll be bringing up his series of 35-65k win images again and bemoaning their removal from Viper. Then we'll see a DoA 5-scatters video and a 5-reel Shitstorm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back