3Dice Halloween Party?

nepatsfan01

Dormant Account
For those of you who have been to the "party" what is it all about? I got the email but it just said it was a chat party, so I wasn't sure exactly what that means and if it's something that I should be there for :)

I have been a member of 3dice for a looong time, however i have not been very active lately. i will try to be there for the party, depending on the timedifference since i am guessing it is all done american time?

I have been a member of 3dice for a looong time, however i have not been very active lately. i will try to be there for the party, depending on the timedifference since i am guessing it is all done american time?

If I read correctly, there are 2 parties, one is UK/European time, 1 is USA time.

Just re-read the email:

• Halloween Party : 30th 8PM CET AND 8PM EST

So yes, 2 parties \0/

Last edited:
THERE IS NO FEE TO PARTY --- IT IS FREE----- SORRY BUT A POST IN HERE CONFUSED SOME PEOPLE AND THEY ARE ASKING IN CHAT---TY

Sorry, that was most definitely my fault then, I was making a joke about depositing (paying a fee). I'm sorry for any confusion caused! :oops:

My question is.....where is the random jackpot?

I'm sure they had one last halloween....??

They have been doing a daily random draw of $100.00 for a few days now at 5PM EST. You must deposit at least 25 to be in the draw. Last draw is tomorrow........it's for $250.00.

I can't even win $5 in a top 10 place tourny :laugh: and definitely can't beat "the big one" is that his name? lol in the trivia questions.

All in all chat was fun, they change your words around, pretty funny. I had a good time.

Good luck all in next tourny.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back