32red withdrawal date changed

k1rups

Dormant Account
Hi there, new member here.

Recently joined 32red and have had some success to decided to withdraw some of my winnings.

I submitted 4 withdrawals (2 on 18th September and 2 on 19th September). The 2 on 18th were done before 3pm in the hopes I would be paid out today (20th September).

I’ve just logged in to see the progress and date under pending withdrawals has changed from 18th to 20th for those withdrawals, and one from 19th has changed to 20th. However, all the withdrawals are still down as pending.

Is there a reason the dates have changed on my account? Is this typical of how the withdrawals are processed?

Thanks

Withdrawals remain pending for 24 hours until approx 12 .30ish UK time after that 24 hours has elapsed so the 2 on the 18th should be processed soon . they wont show as processed until about 4.

At what time did you withdraw the 2 on the 19th .?

Hey K1rups.

Thanks for your post and welcome to CM.

There was an issue earlier this week where despite players payments being processed, they were not then flagged as being done so in the system. We rectified this the following day which may be the reason why you saw the date change. That shouldn't usually happen.

If you want to ping me your username by Private Message I will happily confirm that for you.

Mark

Withdrawals remain pending for 24 hours until approx 12 .30ish UK time after that 24 hours has elapsed so the 2 on the 18th should be processed soon . they wont show as processed until about 4.

At what time did you withdraw the 2 on the 19th .?
Thanks - one withdrawal on 19th was before 3pm and one was after. The one after 3pm is still noted as being withdrawn on 19th.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back