32Red Red Hot Races

paulcr

Has anyone been playing these over the past couple of days. I have noticed the same person has won every race and I wonder what game they must be playing to have won every one.

The nature of wagering races mean the top minted players will always win them, same as those old 20k fortnightly tournaments 32red used to run, where the same few people topped the scoreboard every tournament, we cant really complain though as they also play for 95% of the prize pools, and the 'normal' players are just left to fight over the scraps at the bottom.

The nature of wagering races mean the top minted players will always win them, same as those old 20k fortnightly tournaments 32red used to run, where the same few people topped the scoreboard every tournament, we cant really complain though as they also play for 95% of the prize pools, and the 'normal' players are just left to fight over the scraps at the bottom.

I guess you haven’t seen the new races buddy. They are multiplier based.

The MG tournaments were discontinued many months back.

Mark

But even being multiplier based promos high rollers can still dominate by playing multiple games, get a lot more big wins when you play 8 games at once.

The removal of tournaments was one of the last nails in mgs coffin (for me) other problems were:
1, lack of bonuses/ bonus banning - not so much of an issue now as dont play bonuses at all anymore.
2, slots no longer being made in house, jftw and other new second party developed games are all rubbish.
3, NO AUTOPLAY, did they ever fix auto play on Jurassic world? < I checked and nope they didn't.

Last edited:
You guys realise it's limited to around 400 spins right? So you don't need a massive wallet to play these games and everyone has a fair chance. It's very similar to the Rizk races.

But I also prefer if it would be to a specific game.

Well if its limited to 400 spins and the same person wins every time sounds like they may be exploiting something then.

I like it when you can pick the game yourself. I can't play on red32 because they don't have a Swedish license, but they should have the feature that shows you which game people are playing. What likely is happening is that the player winning all the races is playing a game that's tailored to maximize points. On Rizk and Casumo, you can hover over names to see which game the winners are playing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back