32 Red Affiliate program

From the 32Red aff site home page:

"Our stats update hourly, giving you all of the statistics you need."

Not verified that statement for myself, but sounds about right from what I've seen.

From the 32Red aff site home page:

"Our stats update hourly, giving you all of the statistics you need."

Not verified that statement for myself, but sounds about right from what I've seen.

Thanks but i did read that before posting but this is where im concerned, on my 32 red Affiliate Account i can see clicks, But i currently have no signed u players to 32 Red.

This got me thinkin to weather my Affiliate Links were working or simply did i have no traffic going through to 32 Red ,

Last month i had a Code mate that shows me when a link has being clicked, it shows me i have had 27 Clicks , but no sign ups.

So tonight i had to put it to test, I got a friend to sign up Via my site, he then Made a deposit, , Nothing is showing up on my Affiliate Account.
Yet my javacode is showing me 8 Clicks.

I'm pretty sure 32Red has a 'first referrer' policy, meaning if your friend had clicked on an affiliate link to 32Red in the past and still has the cookie from that visit, you will not get credit for that sign-up.

Not many people like that policy, for obvious reasons, but that's how some affiliate programs work.

I'm pretty sure 32Red has a 'first referrer' policy, meaning if your friend had clicked on an affiliate link to 32Red in the past and still has the cookie from that visit, you will not get credit for that sign-up.

Not many people like that policy, for obvious reasons, but that's how some affiliate programs work.

I Dont no to be honest but wouldnt apply on this occasion as when i open an Affiliate Account with anyone i always have some 1 Test the Account , and then let the Affiliate Staff no that that was a Test Sign up , And we did this with 32 Red when we first opened the Account.

So this should show up and stay there,

My hits and clicks gets higher and higher with them. But not one single signup yet :mad: I have not got a clue why as I clearly drive traffic towards my site. And by now should had some signups..... I got strange feeling same with couple other brands. Seems to convert well. But no signups gets registered at all. Banners and links are right or else how would stats be there. :oops:

Update: My 32 Red Affiliate Account seems to be working fine , It takes around 20 Hours to update itself with new Players and Revenue share.

Uffilates is just as shit , No contact what so ever so i think we will be pulling there brands down aswell
There was no need for that comment - you are saying you think 32Red Affiliates are shit (which they most certainly are not!).

As to Uffiliates (888.com's affy program), you are right - they ARE shit; best avoided by players and affiliates alike IMPO.

KK

There was no need for that comment - you are saying you think 32Red Affiliates are shit (which they most certainly are not!).

As to Uffiliates (888.com's affy program), you are right - they ARE shit; best avoided by players and affiliates alike IMPO.

KK

Ye that was just my opinion but i do take that back

but in my deffence if it sais it takes a hour to update it should not take 20.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back