300 shields extreme

Jayjay231221

Experienced Member
Has any 1 played this yet its just gone live at sky Vegas on there exclusive slots had a little bash not bad spins alot faster and great graphics but the whole point of the extreme version is you can buy the feature but sky Vegas don't allow buy features on there slots so don't see the point in the exclusive. Screenshot_20190505-122433.png

Yeah i noticed it on Sky Vegas too, and your right as Sky for some reason do not allow the bonus buys it may aswell just be the original version.

Yer I saw this it's really fake advertising by sky as clearly if you see.in the Instructions of that game on there site it still has the buy feature details still.there but they say it's different. It they are not offering what the game supposed to do so in simple it's just shields basic anyone questioned why on rhsi what did they say

I played it at skyvegas recently, it's brutal, I would have saved myself money if I could have bought the feature...I ended up getting two bonuses, so that was 10 free spins in total, only one blinkin shield appeared in those 10 spins..that's never happened to me previously, so I don't know if the game is the same as before or even higher variance now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back