Logo
external image

3 Dice - Thank You For Quick Payout

  • Thread starter Thread starter classymom
  • id29136
  • Start date Start date
  • View count 777
  • Replies 8
Joined
Aug 2, 2007
Location
Port St lucie Florida
I know there are tons of threads on this issue, I just wanted to add my gratitude toward 3 Dice on their quick payout. I made a withdrawal to QT and it was completed within 2 hours :thumbsup: Since 2006 - I have not had that quick a payout usually wait 2- 5 days to QT. I have another withdrawal pending with a different method and would just like to say Thank You 3 Dice and ask why can't the other casinos do this.
 
I know there are tons of threads on this issue, I just wanted to add my gratitude toward 3 Dice on their quick payout. I made a withdrawal to QT and it was completed within 2 hours :thumbsup: Since 2006 - I have not had that quick a payout usually wait 2- 5 days to QT. I have another withdrawal pending with a different method and would just like to say Thank You 3 Dice and ask why can't the other casinos do this.

Congrats classymom I wish I could win! lol I am curious for when it is my time to w/d since I don't use QT what is another "safe" way to get your money? Thanks
 
Last edited:
I was hitting little in several slots - but my big win was Medival Moolah ( I posted in screenshots :D) I left a little to play some more. I hope the luck Gods are still around. :)
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Accredited Casinos

Back
Top