Expired Promo 2019 Christmas Contest (Nikantw)

There are promos that are no more.
Special Task 2

Guess my final position in the big 30k battle at VS.
Info: I am not in yet. I will try the 18:00 battle for a free ticket and even if I fail on it I may try to buy one (very unlikely but possible). If I don't play my position for this task will be considered as last place + 1.

Closest 3 correct answers win 8-5-2 points.
Only one guess per person. You can guess the same position.

my guess: 59th

142 years!

Hmm if I had a time machine myself, I guess there's many things you could do - but I'd be interested to go back 100 years and see the places I've lived as they were then.

(I considered going back to fix numerous poor choices I've made and see whether I could fix some of those, but to be honest, your decisions also make who you are.)

17 years :D

i would travel back for just around 4 years because of the deadly car accident from a very good friend. he's made nothing wrong... only wrong place wrong time and a fucking drunken Audi TT driver with Ayrton Senna Mentality

Last edited:
well, if that was the last task and it's after midnight, everything but the final tally I'm guessing.

Thanks nik for all the work and dedication :thumbsup: g/congrats winners

If i had one suggestion, maybe a game break Dec 24-26 as it's hard to get in and plug away what with all the other holiday obligations

If I had a time machine, how many years would I go back?

9 years and 3 months. It is embarrassing to remind you of the details but I would really like to prepare myself and my family financially for what was coming. And buy some bitcoins maybe ... ;)

Also a serious health problem in a close family member could have been diagnosed early and avoided.

1577687876208.jpeg

Week 4
End of day 7, end of comp :)

Time for the points:

Clone wars
sufferinsilence with a 166.16x 6
dionysus with a 134.83x 2
spoo42 with a 42.60x 1

Remarkable Harry
spoo42 8
Denis Becker 5
dionysus 2

30k battle
dionysus 8
sufferinsilence 5
Denis Becker 2

Didn't play (possible faceplant award ;))

Days of Future Past
sufferinsilence 8 + 5
Denis Becker 5 + 5
spoo42 2 + 5

Week 4 Screenshots
sufferinsilence with a 3,179.50x 7
dionysus with a 2,708.30x 5
Denis Becker with a 474.50x 4

Monthly Screenshots
sufferinsilence with a 3,179.50x 15
dionysus with a 2,708.30x 11
Supababe with a 991.25x 7

LeaderBoard (points, 1st places)
sufferinsilence 142, 14
spoo42 113, 13
dionysus 102, 6
Supababe 75, 7
Denis Becker 56, 4
bamberfishcake 27, 3
ShadyFei 20, 3
ternur 6, 1
Mouche12 6, 0
GoldenGhoul 2, 0

Congratulations to the winners! :thumbsup:

Prize
sufferinsilence €40x
spoo42 €30x
dionysus €25x
Supababe €20x
Denis Becker €15x
bamberfishcake €10x

The x is "for every 1000 of my next withdrawal (min 3000)". That is going to be big and soon (I hope :)). Once I request the withdrawal I will announce the exact prizes.
Thanks everyone for taking part, I hope you had great time.

Enjoy today and New Years Eve and happy new year! :)

Never thought I was going to win after the movie and know your CM weeks :lolup: The screenshots were definitely more my thing. Really enjoyed it and thanks once again for running this Christmas Contest @nikantw ! It helped me getting through the Christmas period which is always very quiet period for me.

I hope your next withdrawal is more than enough to buy a time machine, or atleast to save up a bit to perhaps buy one in the future ;)

Congrats to all other winners @spoo42 @dionysus @Supababe @Denis Becker @bamberfishcake

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back