Expired Promo 2019 Christmas Contest (Nikantw)

There are promos that are no more.
suprised you didn’t find it searching those key words.
That’s how I tracked it down lol.
i was in zzland when the turtle and bike were on board
so i had to google 10s ten and silver earring :D

suprised you didn’t find it searching those key words.
That’s how I tracked it down lol.
Now what were you saying about comps here and gloves being off???
Fish cake what’s the score? Fish cake fish cake what’s the score?
View attachment 118976

There are 24 possible combinations of those 4 words and when you add motorbike and tortoise into the mix the number increases.

There are also around 360 different types of turtle and maybe 500 different brands of motorbikes. I am afraid my superior intelligence, logic and lack of time has cost me a win on this one.

I think i need to dumb down my thinking to compete at your level. You see i did not do such a simple or basic search. After all, its clearly a motorbike and not a bike. Once I have a feel for the level of intelligence Nikantw is pitching at I will surely win.

Nikantw is clearly dumbing down the competition as a nice Xmas gesture for you.

With that in mind......You only sing when your winning! Sing when your winning! Sing when your Wiiiiiining! You only sing when your winning!

There are 24 possible combinations of those 4 words and when you add motorbike and tortoise into the mix the number increases.

There are also around 360 different types of turtle and maybe 500 different brands of motorbikes. I am afraid my superior intelligence, logic and lack of time has cost me a win on this one.

I think i need to dumb down my thinking to compete at your level. You see i did not do such a simple or basic search. After all, its clearly a motorbike and not a bike. Once I have a feel for the level of intelligence Nikantw is pitching at I will surely win.

Nikantw is clearly dumbing down the competition as a nice Xmas gesture for you.

With that in mind......You only sing when your winning! Sing when your winning! Sing when your Wiiiiiining! You only sing when your winning!

and you clearly need to brush up on your ‘Googling ’ skills.... By searching ‘bike’ it would cover motorbike...
For a large fee I am happy to provide you with a basic course if you like????

note to other members: we are both taking the p**s so don’t worry x

Week 1
End of day 3 :)

Time for the points:

Find the slot
Supababe 6
spoo42 2
GoldenGhoul 1

1575523323219.jpeg

Week 1 Screenshots (so far)
sufferinsilence with a 799.10x
dionysus with a 474.85x
Scott1baird with a 360.00x

LeaderBoard (points, 1st places)
Supababe 26, 4
sufferinsilence 6, 1
dionysus 6, 0
Mouche12 5, 0
bamberfishcake 2, 0
spoo42 2, 0
GoldenGhoul 1, 0

I have a question regarding the screenshots please -

Is it the highest that wins?

I have some from yesterday but didnt post because they dont beat the highest.
highest multiplier

I have a question regarding the screenshots please -

Is it the highest that wins?

I have some from yesterday but didnt post because they dont beat the highest.
highest multiplier

Highest xbet multiplier wins. 3 winners every week (getting 7-5-4 points) and 3 winners at the end (getting 15-11-7 points).

Thanks and sorry im such a dumbass but its just one winner per day with the highest so theres no point in screenshot for that day unless your beat the previous?
per week
ah, nik got there

Week 1, Day 4

"Find the slot"

Find the slot from this image:

1575531153713.jpeg

Fastest 3 correct answers win.
Only one guess per person, but if nobody has found the correct answer I may reveal another clue and then you can make another guess.

The monthly task, winner screenshots, is also on. Post as many as you like, must be no more than a day old, highest multiplier wins.
Fun play counts for this.

Have fun! :)

I give up.....but will take a punt on...

Singapore Jellied Eels Megaways
so close
it was Singapore Jellied Koi Megaways

well, that was your one guess; so sad

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back