World Cup 2018 2018 fun sweep stake for members

World Cup 2018
Status
Not open for further replies.
Minionshappyyay.gif

Croatia and France have made the next round .
Peru are out .
Argentina are hanging on the edge of the cliff .

Argentinout should be thier nickname. I knew Croatia would beat them, but stubborn me who never goes with his gut instinct went and backed Argentout today for a victory and Messipants to score.

I've said this before with great opposition; Messi is OVERRATED. He delivers a perfomance here and there and scores a few goals, but do you know what? Ronaldo is twice the player and Athletic.

Messi is done. He's not the same guy who comes up with last minute winners or individual brillaince no more; he's a broken man with too much weight on his his shoulders and a man who can't deal with pressure. And he's been carrying this around for the past while. He is SHIT (Term and conditions apply).

I (Myself) could score against the likes of Malaga & Las Palmas. so why is he so special?

Ronaldo on the other hand can literally play and carry his team. Pressure does not get to him. Ever. As a pool fan I hate to come out with this; but it's true. He's done it everywhere.

Messipants has done it with one club and at a club that even the Queen of England could go to and get a hattrick.

I'm a lifelong pool fan and it annoys me that uninformed or bitter (Mr know it all) fans can not come to realize Ronaldo's achievments far outweigh Messi's. It's almost like most Footie fans don't even watch football; but jump on bandwagons that they don't even know where there drop off is. MESSI IS DONE.

As much as I see England as a rival and would hate to see them winning it (sorry my Brit firends)...I can see them (For a change) going far this tourney. Confident young squad & a likeable "young (If inexperienced)" manager.

I can't help but like Soutgate...Real chance this year.

Again...If you guys get near I am praising the pool squad ;)

Went on a life story there, sorry Welshy.

As the sweepstake organiser I am very up on my football (NOT)....in fact my last match was. Watching rivers play led by Kenny Daglish lol.

But when I think of Southgate, I am plagued by a memory of him fooking something important up (penalty perhaps) and crying about it... ami imagining this?

As the sweepstake organiser I am very up on my football (NOT)....in fact my last match was. Watching rivers play led by Kenny Daglish lol.

But when I think of Southgate, I am plagued by a memory of him fooking something important up (penalty perhaps) and crying about it... ami imagining this?

Euro 96 .Missed crucial penalty against Germany in the semi finals .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back