2017 Christmas Contest

Just got this on Bonanza. Now to tackle this wagering... almost 200x

Edit:wrong picture!

I have been playing my Caddell sites winnings off from the other day on Bonanza.
Base games been pretty fair to me, but its being GOLnanza for me today.

I much prefer White Rabbit now but cant play it on bonus money at the Caddell sites.

EDIT... Just gone back to look at chat on Spectra battle, didnt realise who you was on there, I was on about the Spectra weekend

Last edited:
Week 2, Day 6

"Movie Quiz"

Todays task, find the movie and the actor in the middle from this image:

upload_2017-12-16_9-36-47.jpeg

I think this is easy, lets see.
Only one guess per person, but if nobody has found the correct answer I may reveal another clue and then you can make another guess.

The monthly task, winner screenshots, is also on. Post as many as you like, must be no more than a day old, highest multiplier wins.

Have fun! :)

The floor pattern looks the same to me.

Just gonna have a skim through now and confirm it or not :thumbsup:

image.jpg

I have been playing my Caddell sites winnings off from the other day on Bonanza.
Base games been pretty fair to me, but its being GOLnanza for me today.

I much prefer White Rabbit now but cant play it on bonus money at the Caddell sites.

EDIT... Just gone back to look at chat on Spectra battle, didnt realise who you was on there, I was on about the Spectra weekend

no win this time. When will my next cashout be :(

Ok, since you are fast here is a special contest. I am going out tonight, so I want you to guess:

What movie am I going to see?

Fastest correct answers win 4-3-2 points. No tricks, I will see a movie and I will take a pic with my phone as proof.
Only one guess per person, no 2nd chance and no clues for this. :)

Week 2
End of day 6 :)

Time for the points:

Movie Quiz
Chipkin9 4
JdRocks 2
GoldenGhoul 1

Going out
JdRocks 4
GoldenGhoul 3

LeaderBoard
Chipkin9 49
JdRocks 46
Supababe 36
amourgirl 36
ternur 26
GoldenGhoul 19
illu88 14
dave1888 13
zellie 7
incrediblestuff 2
helenakp 1

Week 2, Day 7

"Movie Quiz"

Todays task, find the movie from this image:

upload_2017-12-17_10-11-25.jpeg

Only one guess per person, but if nobody has found the correct answer I may reveal another clue and then you can make another guess. This is hard so points will start at 8-4-2 and drop after each clue.

The monthly task, winner screenshots, is also on. Post as many as you like, must be no more than a day old, highest multiplier wins.

Have fun! :)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back