Logo
external image

20 Years of Casinomeister - I answer even more questions pt. 3

  • Thread starter Thread starter The Dude
  • id84497
  • Start date Start date
  • View count 5254
  • Replies 8
Status
Not open for further replies.
lol - I get the German pronunciation sometimes :D
youre gonna have to educate me on that one - isnt meister in German, prounced same as English (MIE-ster) or did you mean there's some strange way to say Bryan, like BREE-ann or something?
 
youre gonna have to educate me on that one - isnt meister in German, prounced same as English (MIE-ster) or did you mean there's some strange way to say Bryan, like BREE-ann or something?

BREEAN ? What :D:D:D:D

I have a Question too what will be the Lotto Digits on Saturday ?! :D:cool::D If you can help PM please not Public.
 
I've a Q if youre still doing this thread...
What prompted the influx of CM staff? Is it organic CM growth, yourself wanting more hands-off/time off, or brining staff already in place out of the shadows, et c
Thanks
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Accredited Casinos

Back
Top