2 thumbs up for MG new Aces & Faces 50 play

Bet it Up

Dormant account
I love this new game :thumbsup: and hope this is the start of a trend for MG.

But I have to say thumbs down to fortune Lounge to limiting it to 25 cent coin. Other places have up to $2 coin. :lolup:

Bet it Up said:
But I have to say thumbs down to fortune Lounge to limiting it to 25 cent coin. Other places have up to $2 coin. :lolup:

I can see where they're coming from though...pat royal @ $2 coin * 50 hands = $800,000...guess they don't want to take that kind of hit :D

Last edited:
winbig72 said:
I can see where they're coming from though...pat royal @ $2 coin * 50 hands = $800,000...guess they don't want to take that kind of hit :D

I agree.
But i calculate Pat Royal x 50 (with 2 credit bet) = 400,000 credit.

I was playing around on it earlier at Cinema and for the first time in a long time I hit a royal, as you can guess I was only playing min, a whopping $40.00, I dont know whether to put it in winning screen shots or shots that suck, I ll pick the latter.

I did that yesterday, didn't hit the royal but straight flush. Silly me wanted to round out the cents on my account, and only played one credit. lol

Bet it Up said:
I love this new game :thumbsup: and hope this is the start of a trend for MG.

Not mentioning Roxy Palace - they have a limit of 10 cents! :)

Caliban

Getting my threads in a tangle here, but... what on earth... were Playtech (& the Sunny group in particular) thinking when they chose just now to try and advertise the great new "special" pay table of their 25-hand Aces and Faces?
The countdown is over. It is finally here. The game in demand is Aces & Faces.
All poker fans the game of wit & stamina has surfaced to test your true gambling skills.
With payouts for maximum coins played of 95.44% and less than maximum coins played of 94.08% we are certain this move will further enhance the experience for video poker fans that have enjoyed playing the 4line video poker games. And heres the 411;
A double up round increases the payout by approximately 2%!!
I love the absurd 'wit and stamina' & 'skill' comments, but any player who chooses the 25-hand version at Playtech over the 4-hand version (with a decent pay table & 99%+ return) should be certified ;) (& not by the OPA!)

Last edited:
The playtech 7-5 10-line jacks or better is even worse, I think. But people will play it....there's somebody (a lot of somebody's) out there who plays megajacks when the jackpot is $300. At that level, it pays out more per coin when you put in 4.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back