Logo
external image

100 posts later...

  • Thread starter Thread starter h1985
  • id51936
  • Start date Start date
  • View count 3003
  • Replies 14
I think you may have got to 100 posts quicker than any other new members... ever!

You ought to get a Gold Medal for that! :thumbsup:

2012-OlympicGold.webp

KK
 
I think you may have got to 100 posts quicker than any other new members... ever!

You ought to get a Gold Medal for that! :thumbsup:

View attachment 34425

KK

Thanks :) And i will definitely keep it up this way... I will not act like a Ghost Town i promise ;)

And all my friends are happy too because they can finally talk with me about other stuff than videoslots... haha

I'm a very active user and i will be glad to share all my experiences, good or bad...

And maybe one day i can meet some members for real, would be pretty cool :) I travel a lot around europe, and i'm at least 1-2 times in the states every year!
 
And maybe one day i can meet some members for real, would be pretty cool :) I travel a lot around europe, and i'm at least 1-2 times in the states every year!
Made a date in your diary for London in January next year then - we would love to see you! :thumbsup:
Every year he has an open party for CM members and casino reps - you might find chatting to them very enlightening too!

Not sure of the exact date yet, but it's usually during ICE week - but I've just seen this is in February for the first time next year - so it may not be that week this time. Anyway, he will let everyone know in good time.

Here is his link to this years event - including a pretty awful picture of yours truly! :eek2:
https://www.casinomeister.com/static/london2012.php

By the way - Mr CasinoMeister lives in Germany - not the USA!

KK
 
Made a date in your diary for London in January next year then - we would love to see you! :thumbsup:
Every year he has an open party for CM members and casino reps - you might find chatting to them very enlightening too!

Not sure of the exact date yet, but it's usually during ICE week - but I've just seen this is in February for the first time next year - so it may not be that week this time. Anyway, he will let everyone know in good time.

Here is his link to this years event - including a pretty awful picture of yours truly! :eek2:
https://www.casinomeister.com/static/london2012.php

By the way - Mr CasinoMeister lives in Germany - not the USA!

KK

Thanks i'm checking the pictures now ;-)

Let's see if i can make it... Would be awesome... As i can see you guys can need some young blood... haha!

I know, maybe i'll visit him one day, i'm pretty often in Germany :)
 
You are very welcome in the Midlands in UK if you ever come near there :) Would be happy to take you out for a nice Pint or just a "Danish" Carlsberg hehe ;)
 
Made a date in your diary for London in January next year then - we would love to see you! :thumbsup:
Every year he has an open party for CM members and casino reps - you might find chatting to them very enlightening too!

Not sure of the exact date yet, but it's usually during ICE week - but I've just seen this is in February for the first time next year - so it may not be that week this time. Anyway, he will let everyone know in good time.

Here is his link to this years event - including a pretty awful picture of yours truly! :eek2:
https://www.casinomeister.com/static/london2012.php

By the way - Mr CasinoMeister lives in Germany - not the USA!

KK

I think I better try this next time. It looks a bit boring there. I think you need a Dane around to spark some party :lolup:
You can call me the old Stiffler :D
 
You are very welcome in the Midlands in UK if you ever come near there :) Would be happy to take you out for a nice Pint or just a "Danish" Carlsberg hehe ;)

That sounds amazing... Recently (due to a very hot summer last year) i fell in love with Cider... Bulmers is great :-))) I'm usually more of a beer drinker, but in the summer Cider is fantastic!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Accredited Casinos

Back
Top