€2.6 mill Arabian Nights jackpot won at Guts

This is delicate matter and not really related to jackpots!
I have to post here just once as I can see 2 non-native English speakers have made posts considered inflammatory; one is banned and the other above is knocking on the door.

It is true that indigenous birthrates are falling dramatically in Scandinavia, as well as the UK and other EU nations. This fact is often mentioned by right-wing parties and seldom the press for fear of stirring right-wing parties into action and racist sentiments. It is therefore true that in time the indigenous populations will be supplanted by those with which they share little or no common culture or beliefs. If immigration complements a country and a culture then people accept it - when it supplants instead, they become concerned. I think that was what Mr. WiFi who was banned was trying to say, reading his posts a few times. He has now learnt that to state a fact should be done in a less aggressive and inflammatory way.

I believe the guy above is Romanian, but a native and not a gypsy. He is saying that the primitive and anti-social behaviour of that group means the native Romanians that emigrate elsewhere are ignored and scorned because people assume they are all the same, so he gets tarred with the same brush, quite wrongly. Unfortunately crime, theft, begging with kids, cash-machine fraud and pickpocketing, under-age weddings and not working in legitimate trades are prevalent in that group and have caused issues. In France as he says, they are deporting them using a little-known EU rule about being 'economically active'. In Italy they do too and UKIP here want the UK to do the same.

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

The link above is from a left-wing paper. There are hundreds more if you search. Unfortunately the headline (as the poster above says) should distinguish between Romanian and Romanian Gypsies. In Belfast Ulster, they were driven out when locals got fed-up with the women holding kids begging outside clubs at 2 in the morning plus much other begging and anti-social and disturbing behaviour.

So, temporarily ignoring the fact that this is CM and not a political forum, we have 2 posters who need to learn it's not necessarily what they say, but how they say it. I get your facts, I get your message, but no-one will take heed of those facts unless you put them across more pleasantly.:)

I agree with much you say Dunover.

But its mainly a gambling forum with members of many cultures, colours and religions. Its okay to state an opinion but not in an offensive way.

Not saying I disagree with points made as I have my own personal opinions on immigration, refugees and way the UK is going. But its not really the right place to express those opinions here.

Sadly the way this country is today you can not speak your mind without being deemed racist which is so wrong.

I agree with much you say Dunover.

But its mainly a gambling forum with members of many cultures, colours and religions. Its okay to state an opinion but not in an offensive way.

Not saying I disagree with points made as I have my own personal opinions on immigration, refugees and way the UK is going. But its not really the right place to express those opinions here.

Sadly the way this country is today you can not speak your mind without being deemed racist which is so wrong.

What I dislike most when these kind of opinions are ventilated, is when people are trying to tell me that there is a problem here. That we have a problem.
They are digging up negative propaganda and send it to me. Like they want me to change my opinion and start a war here against certain people.
I like the truth more so I'll stick to that. To my truth and my opinions.

With that I would like to wish you all a nice spring. See ya later :thumbsup:

h

yes dunover that is correct and indeed sound different with impeccable englisj and grammar.
i assured Matti that i would stop posting further on this matter but can;t help myself to bring at light a fresh case where a group that called themselves 'academy of offenders' stole jewlry worth 10E millions during 60 seconds strikes in jewelry stores across Europe. they were caught but the foreign media didn't missed the chance to tell how they were Romanians when each member of the group was actually a Gypsy. so one more blow over the rest of us.

and Tirilej posting this: "Now imagine those that really are suffering from all racism and other evil thoughts and doings"
i find it funny. yeah imagine me suffering from racism when in fact i don't belong to a certain group yet all i do is to share the same flag in ID card. i can handle, but lots of families from here are going in vacantion overseas and are treated with scorn and disgust and at fault is the media calling a nation criminals. other than greeks who are friendly we don't dare much to visit with recreational purpose any other countries.

and Tirilej, that articles ive sent to you are not propaganda but real happenings across your country not to change your opinion but to show you what our gypsies are doing there, so is not all pink and sweet. as for propaganda 'mix it up' qualify
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

you know who was present in videoclip at 1:05? Swedish Elin Krantz, multiculturalism militant defending them all, even agressive ones, who is now dead being raped and killed by Ephrem Tadele Yohannes of etiophian origin. is alright to defend a group that is persecuted, to say that not all of them are the same which is correct, but to close your eyes to worst case scenarios i find it dangerous. when some carry 'nature of the beast' you cant integrate nor oblige to become part of society yet they live beside you. divide and conquer much? some may act primal arriving from a cave to a high standards country. can you defend in front of them? giving the amount of rapes i don't think so. you will be surprised how much i know about swedish metal, language thanks to rosetta stone, culture etc, planning to visit one day with the hope that i will not be targeted as a criminal right from airport and back to it.

l.e: and because i may violated the rule of what is socially acceptable, even continuing with offtopic i will take a break of 30 days from the forum. i hope is enough despite some may want me go permanently. see ya

So what you are saying is, gambling software made by scandanavians and operated by scandanavians always pays out the big jackpots to scandanavians?

VPTAAsI.gif

Yes , Yes and damn right YESSS !!!

LOL

Why you dont just open a Thread and discuss there ?

Ever nation has racist .. Sweds hates Arabs, German hates Turks, Americans hates Mexicans, Dutch hate people from Marocco

This does not mean that every one is doing it ... but you will always have few dickheads who not understand the meaning of beeing human and that the world belongs to everyone.

I grown up in germany and i had a lot racist people around me all my life ... with people shouting to me when i was a kid going home from school to get the fuck out of germany and many things more. Life is not easy and no need to cry just because few people treat you bad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back