2. Chucky: We're friends 'til the end, remember?
Andy: This is the end, friend.
Chucky: Good night, a-hole.
3. Karen Barclay: I said talk to me, damn it. Or else I'll throw you in the fire.
[Chucky comes alive]
Chucky: You stupid b***h! You filthy promiscuous person! I'll teach you to fuck with me!
You guys talking about the karate dude who does the Total Gym TV ads with Christie Brinkley? Didn't ever think he was such a bad ass ..... maybe that's the point???
REGISTER NOW!! Why? Because you can't do diddly squat without having been registered!
At the moment you have limited access to view most discussions: you can't make contact with thousands of fellow players, affiliates, casino reps, and all sorts of other riff-raff.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.