You gotta watch those bears!

You can hear the girl say 'i feel bad for his house' and its only the bear and im guessing the girls mom there so the bear is probably the one who owns the house.
Yeah hes being a bit rough with it, but its his house so he can do what he wants with it and they should really mind their own business.

Not as uncommon as one might think, bears owning houses i mean.
2.jpg

I much preferred bears when they did normal bear things, like eating pots of honey and shitting in the woods.

But no....they just had to get all woke and entitled, didn't they?
So now they go after our pastries and frozen ready meals.

Bastards the lot of them. We humans need to strike back and give these hairy fuckers a taste of their own medicine.
Like this gallant hero....

9/10 honeyjars. Point deducted for wearing orange dungarees.

Last edited:
I much preferred bears when they did normal bear things, like eating pots of honey and shitting in the woods.

But no....they just had to get to all woke and entitled, didn't they?
So now they go after our pastries and frozen ready meals.

Bastards the lot of them. We humans need to strike back and give these hairy fuckers a taste of their own medicine.
Like this gallant hero....

9/10 honeyjars. Point deducted for wearing orange dungarees.

Maybe if people stopped kicking bears in the blueberries and stopped stealing their salmon they wouldnt have to raid peoples freezers.

1.gif

Maybe if people stopped kicking bears in the blueberries and stopped stealing their salmon they wouldnt have to raid peoples freezers.
FFS why did you have to go and provide a valid counterpoint?

So "your lot" aren't just content with mere food theft. You want to add debating skills to your ever-expanding skillset as well!!!

Bloody (thieving) showoffs....

FFS why did you have to go and provide a valid counterpoint?

So "your lot" aren't just content with mere food theft. You want to add debating skills to your ever-expanding skillset as well!!!

Bloody (thieving) showoffs....
Bears are known for their intelligence, especially Pooh bears.

I mean the text in the video already explains what is happening.
'Wildlife officer frees bear trapped in car'

I think its safe to say that the bear was the victim in this situation.
They should give it free salmon to work in a scrapyard if it can strip vehicles that efficiently. :D

One of the most gripping videos I have ever seen.

Can you imagine being on a cliff like that and some weirdo wearing spandex and brandishing rope comes near your cub? I would probably do the same, bear minimum.
You been spying on me again? I'm not allowed now to wear gimp masks and wriggle on the ground so that's the best I could do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back