Yako. The L and L brand.

Playford7

Permanent Ban: Too much flaming
MM
So had a mysterious £15 left in my skrill. Only being using skrill about 2 weeks, for a mere scaffolder it’s most confusing. Also my bank is all over at the moment. checked it out and was ok.
Thought yako for 30 free spins, sadly forgot the game they where on..
Spent a while on chat with a great agent whom I had a laugh with and was polite and fun, he checked all my other accounts with l and l and eventually found the issue.
Reassured me I was fine using skrill as wasn’t a welcome based bonus, found my missing game and we had a decent laugh.
So credit to the L and L brand, good customer service goes further than you may think.
Also Jan tell the agent when you get chance he was awesome, it was ‘Pablo’ at yako.
Credit again where it is due.
Now a doa2 double wildline would be amazing lol.

So had a mysterious £15 left in my skrill. Only being using skrill about 2 weeks, for a mere scaffolder it’s most confusing. Also my bank is all over at the moment. checked it out and was ok.
Thought yako for 30 free spins, sadly forgot the game they where on..
Spent a while on chat with a great agent whom I had a laugh with and was polite and fun, he checked all my other accounts with l and l and eventually found the issue.
Reassured me I was fine using skrill as wasn’t a welcome based bonus, found my missing game and we had a decent laugh.
So credit to the L and L brand, good customer service goes further than you may think.
Also Jan tell the agent when you get chance he was awesome, it was ‘Pablo’ at yako.
Credit again where it is due.
Now a doa2 double wildline would be amazing lol.
Everything was going fine until you mentioned DOA2 lol

Everything was going fine until you mentioned DOA2 lol
Just about to tackle said beast now..
Edit: it ended in carnage. Was futile and most disappointing.
Not a feature to be had, to be expected from such a game.
Dust myself off and prepare a corona virus based late snack then bed.

Last edited:
Playing DOA2 after a semi decent Bonanza session

I’d probably enjoy it more with a 10000x win but right now struggling to stay awake
Doa2 base game is about as interesting as ‘watching content’ from some parasitic streamer. It’s just the fact it has real possibility of paying you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back