XMLGold is Legitimate Website

voipser

Dormant account
As far as I remember xmlgold was always legitimate and did not cheat anybody, as long as the psc or ukash vouchers they bought were valid.

Just wanted to add that if you have no evidence, then it does not matter and is an false clime.

As far as I remember xmlgold was always legitimate and did not cheat anybody, as long as the psc or ukash vouchers they bought were valid.

Just wanted to add that if you have no evidence, then it does not matter and is an false clime.

I'm sure its just a coincidence, but there is a "voipser" who trawls the net finding xmlgold complaints etc and posts about how wonderful they are, such as below:

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

I mean, you're just a happy customer right?

:rolleyes:

I'm sure its just a coincidence, but there is a "voipser" who trawls the net finding xmlgold complaints etc and posts about how wonderful they are, such as below:

I was just about to say something about this, not to mention the post seemed suss on its own merits.

and here...

There is also a voipser interested in Blackhat SEO hxxxs://www.blackhatworld.com/blackhat-seo/members/331551-voipser.html

If this were a response to a complaint it would make more sense but now it seems this is just spam in a refined way lol. As such your comments should be taken with a grain of salt.

If this were a response to a complaint it would make more sense but now it seems this is just spam in a refined way lol. As such your comments should be taken with a grain of salt.

Chu, this has been moved from a complaint thread mate. Still don‘t think it makes it anymore legit though tbh.

Well, there we go then, thanks for clearing that up, speaking of evidence, oh wait..............................:rolleyes:.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back