Logo
external image

WU withdraw....info please

  • Thread starter Thread starter jelsmith
  • id36519
  • Start date Start date
  • View count 397
  • Replies 3
Lock casino payouts

So much for fast payouts:mad: I take it they only send WU once a week??? They only allow 1 cashout per week....sigh.......disappointed again by RTG:rolleyes:



sarratori: hi can you tell me if my cashout via Western Union has been sent or approved. Thanks

Anna: Hello there. How can I help you today?

Anna: One moment while I bring up your account.

Anna: It has not been sent yet. It is still in queue to be approved by the operations team.

sarratori: ok...do you think this will go today?

Anna: Once it has been approved it will go to the payments team and be put in the next batch of WU payments. It might get approved today but I wouldn't expect the next WU batch to go out until at least Monday.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Accredited Casinos

Back
Top