Worth chasing

mysticjoz

Just a note to all chasin the slots tonight.. while I was at Inet tonight I noted which ones were worth chasing.. but I did not note every jackpot there. I am off for now.. I hope everyone has a great day tomorrow!

Hillybillies is at $6100.00 +
Achilles $3800.00+
Aladdins wishes $7175.00
Cleopatra's gold $4100.00 +

should be seeing those spinning like the gas pumps soon.! LOL
night all.

Are you saying someone took my GoldBeard? Keep yer gredey mitts off my treasure, i say :)

I'm not cycho-kernitic or anything but I think goldbeard is mine, so keep yer grubby mitts off me treasure, aye!?!

ahhh, do you have it coming?

Nobody does.

HMD and keep them safe and sound, or at least sound. Love is all there is love is all there is.

yet

oops that's only three characters, now get yer greedy mitts off me treasure :D

:confused:
Old Attachment (Invalid)

I missed it cos I went to the bathroom but when I got back I found my balnace had increased by over $6000!
Grrr
4 Years of playing online real money and I get nothing
1/2 an hour playing fun mode for the first time and waddya know a random jackpot!

I guess it was the on ly way I was ever going to hit one :eek2:

Now lets see a forum member post a real money winning jackpot screenshot please :thumbsup:

:confused:
Old Attachment (Invalid)

I missed it cos I went to the bathroom but when I got back I found my balnace had increased by over $6000!
Grrr
4 Years of playing online real money and I get nothing
1/2 an hour playing fun mode for the first time and waddya know a random jackpot!

I guess it was the on ly way I was ever going to hit one :eek2:

Now lets see a forum member post a real money winning jackpot screenshot please :thumbsup:

You sumnabidge!!! I cautioned my girl all night to stay off free mode :) Didn't want her to rip you off the random.

Gold beard is mine, now keep yer grubby mitts off it!!! :D

:mad: ggrr just got home from mother's day visiting... dang! From now on I'm a gonna keep me mouth shut about the jackpots!! LOL
hillbillies here I come... or did someone get that today to?! That would be my luck! Happy mother's day to me... happy mothers day to me.... lmao

cmon lojo.... my turn. that would be one heck of a mothers day gift! :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back