World's First Vadge Museum to Open in London!

dunover

Unofficial T&C's Editor
Staff member
webmeister
PABnonaccred
PABnononaccred
CAG
mm3
If you've ever been to Amsterdam you'll know there's some odd museums about the place, and there is a cock museum in Iceland. Now the UK can boast the first ever 'Minge Museum'... (I'll leave the alternative names to you lot lol...)

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

There's a museum for people who take pleasure in unhappiness what a weird museum to open.

A
is a term used to describe those who take pleasure from the unhappiness of others. If they suspect that someone may be enjoying themselves they will go to extreme lengths to cause unhappiness.

There's a museum for people who take pleasure in unhappiness what a weird museum to open.

A
is a term used to describe those who take pleasure from the unhappiness of others. If they suspect that someone may be enjoying themselves they will go to extreme lengths to cause unhappiness.

Vadge also phonetic shortened form for Vagina, so I thought it may be a little more polite for the title. As you know I always err on the side of caution and least potential offence.

I am sure you would visit either of those museums ;)

Well I did try the Iceland one but was bored stiff within 5 minutes (no pun lol) as once you've seen one streamer, you've seen 'em all.

The Vadge one hopefully can be put on the agenda for London in February when we all meet up for the MM. Be nice to learn a little more about where we all came from.....
:thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back