and will face hard prison time because I refuse to buy insurance or pay
the penalty tax. Meanwhile, Louis Farrakhan will have no such penalty
and will have 100% of his health needs paid for by the de facto government
insurance at our expense. Non-muslims will be paying a tax to subsidize
muslims. Period. This is Dhimmitude.

Dhimmitude serves two purposes: it enriches the muslim masters AND
serves to drive conversions to islam. In this case, the incentive to convert
to islam will be taken up by those in the inner-cities as well as the godless
Generation X, Y and Z types who have no moral anchor or belief in God!
If you don't believe in Christ to begin with, it is no problem whatsoever
to sell Him for 30 pieces of silver. "Sure, I'll be a muslim if it means free
health insurance and no taxes. Where do I sign, brother?" Now all you
Obama voters get in line for your free stuff!...However, I suggest you don't
hold your breath!...

PS. Have you heard about the summit Obama is holding this month in DC
for the future Muslim business leaders in the US? He wants to increase
their ability to begin business opportunities in the US for the Muslim
community! Better start looking for a country that doesn't cater to the
Muslims ~ Australia doesn't, this country will be overrun by Muslims
like Europe is currently experiencing.

And you thought our problem was the Mexicans!......

Click here: Dhimmitude - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia <
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

i found this very interesting. you can take it how ever you want. and no i did not write this got it in my e-mail and just thought it was interesting.

so thought i would post it to see what others think of it.

so thought i would post it to see what others think of it.

I think it is more right wing propaganda to help take control of congress and eventually the white house so they can ruin America their way. Don't let the Hannity types scare you.

The problems facing our country are just to big for anyone president to fix no matter who is in office. American politicians have turned into a bunch of talkers instead of doers.

here is the dhimmitude facts

click on the excel sheet to see all the religions that may be exempt.

well here are some facts about the healthcare good or bad.

I had my doubts so I checked . There is an exemption for
"certain religious groups" in the Health Care Bill. Had never heard
the word until now---Type it into Google and start reading...pretty
interesting.
What did you check, may I ask? Most of the search results just repeat the same rubbish that you posted. Have you looked at the actual text of the law? The religious exemption applies to the same denominations that are currently exempt from Social Security (mainly Anabaptist Christians). Is there nobody in the whole Tea Party who know how search on the internet or are you deliberately spreading misinformation?

What did you check, may I ask? Most of the search results just repeat the same rubbish that you posted. Have you looked at the actual text of the law? The religious exemption applies to the same denominations that are currently exempt from Social Security (mainly Anabaptist Christians). Is there nobody in the whole Tea Party who know how search on the internet or are you deliberately spreading misinformation?

did you not read the bottom of my post i said i did not write this i got it though my e-mail and though it was interesting.

so i posted it on here to hear what you guys had to say about it.

and why is it that everyone always has to throw the tea party thing into it?

and why it is when someone post something just to hear what you all have to say about it someone has to get nasty and put someone down?

and maybe some of it is misinformation but i think that there is some truth in it too have you read or seen some of the stuff that is going on in the uk right now with the muslims?

everyone sees things from diffdent points and i really did find this interesting.

did not even know that word existed until yesterday.

o.k i,m done am sick so don,t want to fight with everyone about this take it how ever you want just though some people might like to read it.

Well how about this one then.

Next is AMNESTY - 30 million illeagles become voters, instantly!
They get more medical care at lower cost - we get less at much higher cost!
The whole economy goes down as mandatory medical insurance costs goes up for employers and self employed businesses.
Unbelievable that this didn't get national TV coverage but it shows the extent the media ignored anything negative that Obama said or did that would have influenced the election. I expect you will see this replayed during the 2012 election campagin.

The following is a narrative taken from a 2008 Sunday morning televised "Meet The Press'. The author (Dale Lindsborg) is employed by none other than the very liberal Washington Post!!
From Sunday's 07 Sept. 2008 11:48:04 EST, Televised "Meet the Press" THE THEN Senator Obama was asked about his stance on the American Flag.
General Bill Ginn' USAF (ret.) asked Obama to explain WHY he doesn't follow protocol when the National Anthem is played.
The General stated to Obama that according to the United States Code, Title 36, Chapter 10, Sec. 171...During rendition of the national anthem, when the flag is displayed, all present (except those in uniform) are expected to stand at attention facing the flag with the right hand over the heart. Or, at the very least, "Stand and Face It".

NOW GET THIS !! - - - - -

'Senator' Obama replied:
"As I've said about the flag pin, I don't want to be perceived as taking sides". "There are a lot of people in the world to whom the American
flag is a symbol of oppression.." "The anthem itself conveys a war-like message. You know, the bombs bursting in air and all that sort of thing."

(ARE YOU READY FOR THIS???)
Obama continued: "The National Anthem should be 'swapped' for something less parochial and less bellicose. I like the song 'I'd Like To Teach the World To Sing'. If that were our anthem, then, I might salute
it. In my opinion, we should consider reinventing our National Anthem
as well as 'redesign' our Flag to better offer our enemies hope and love.

It's my intention, if elected, to disarm America to the level of acceptance to our Middle East Brethren. If we, as a Nation of waring people, conduct ourselves like the nations of Islam, where peace prevails - - - perhaps a state or period of mutual accord could exist between our governments ."

When I become President, I will seek a pact of agreement to end hostilities between those who have been at war or in a state of enmity, and a freedom from disquieting oppressive thoughts. We as a Nation, have placed upon the nations of Islam, an unfair injustice which is WHY my wife disrespects the Flag and she and I have attended several flag burning ceremonies in the past".

"Of course now, I have found myself about to become the President of the United States and I have put my hatred aside. I will use my power to bring CHANGE to this Nation, and offer the people a new path.. My wife and I look forward to becoming our Country's First black Family. Indeed, CHANGE is about to overwhelm the United States of America

FROM A WHILE AGO, BUT……
Yes, you read it right.
I, for one, am speechless!!!
Dale Lindsborg, Washington Post

I think its about time the liberals and progressives admit the obvious - that Obama and Congress have taken a bad situation and made it worse. Its also time to man up, grow up and stop blaming George Bush for everything wrong in the world.

Only those that depend on the US government for support are benefitting from this administration.

Politics by its very nature will prevent the only solution at this point which is fiscal restraint. For a time I couldn't believe that educated people really thought we could spend our way out of a bad economy. But I realize its vote buying - plain and simple. Generational theft (pardon the right wing propaganda).

there maybe some lies and some bs in everything that anyone has ever witten.

but in every lie and all the bs there lies some truth it all depands on what side of the lie and bs your looking at.

i for one see alot of bad things heading r way as i have said many times before i hope i,m wrong but i don,t think i,am.

so when all the shit hits the fan and things go really bad i and alot of other people who see that some truth lies in all the bs and lies won,t be shocked and we will be ready to do what we have to do to protect our love ones anyway we have to.

is,nt that how the old saying goes a ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure?

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back