Logo
external image

Wondering something.......

  • Thread starter Thread starter just play
  • id28248
  • Start date Start date
  • View count 1453
  • Replies 11
Joined
Jan 27, 2006
Location
USA
Do all the forum people get together and jinx one person here at CM?

:lolup:


You all can take the jinx off me now.

All I read is how everyone plays for hours and days and cashes out, when I am lucky if I get one hour of play and never a cash out. :(

Even 3dice tournys, I win them once in a while and cannot make the 10x playthrough, actually I can't even make 1x.


Ok Ok Ok.....take the jinx off now, someone elses turn. :p
 
Do all the forum people get together and jinx one person here at CM?

:lolup:


You all can take the jinx off me now.

All I read is how everyone plays for hours and days and cashes out, when I am lucky if I get one hour of play and never a cash out. :(

Even 3dice tournys, I win them once in a while and cannot make the 10x playthrough, actually I can't even make 1x.


Ok Ok Ok.....take the jinx off now, someone elses turn. :p

LMAO! You made my day. The jinx from me is taken away:)
 
Just play...the jinx is officially off you now..

So take 20 bucks, pick a NEW casino, start at 20-40 cents..and see how long it lasts :D

If that doesn't work.......watch CSI Miami...great show to take your mind off of the darn slots :thumbsup:



.

Phew!!!!! Finally no more jinx :D


I like CSI Las Vegas?(the one with Gil) but he's leaving :(........I cannot imagine Mr. Fishburne on that show?
 
Unfortunately he didn't make the winning bid... eventually it sold for just over its reserve... 5000 and 1 dollar! to a Chinese IP - love you long time!

Now available is the newly developed "bottled success"!!!!!

100% guaranteed winnings.... at anything your spread it over! (please note may cause harm to electrical equipment, use at your own risk) :thumbsup:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Accredited Casinos

Back
Top