Logo
external image

Winner Screenshots October 2026

Raxxy

Newbie member
Joined
Jan 19, 2025
Location
Liverpool
I guess I'll start the October winner screenshot thread, as I don't see one. Good luck, everybody! 🎃👻
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_206.webp
    Screenshot_206.webp
    104.1 KB · Views: 18
  • Screenshot_207.webp
    Screenshot_207.webp
    83.7 KB · Views: 16
  • Screenshot_205.webp
    Screenshot_205.webp
    120 KB · Views: 18
Been a long time coming - my biggest ever win on Pirots 2 - 193x ;)

Pirots2x193_Oct26.webp



... and this one from the end of September - another profitable trip to the Tavern for a swift pint, or 3 :cheers:

FinnTavernX161_Sep26.webp


KK
 
My first x10 multiplier feature in a long while - funnily enough with zero upgrades - just goes to show 3, 4, 5 scatters or any sort of ‘start from level 2’ etc is just absolute fluff.

Anyways, the 1000x green fish dropped twice in this round of 10 spins at x10 multiplier and I genuinely thought I’d landed a man WILD but it was just the sound of a 3OAK 😔

Nevertheless, nice win. Pub casino @ 92% RTP


IMG_4101.webp
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Accredited Casinos

Back
Top