Winner Screenshots - November 2020

Have not been having a good run of it last few months, seen this and thought ill give it a bash, I like the original divine fortune, every now and again I'd play hoping to be the lucky sob that hit the jackpot, poor me!

This has potential, if those wilds land in free spins on 3 reels it could go big, haven't checked the max win on it though. Enjoyed my little punt on it, and I'll be back for another go. The majority came in the first 2 spins as I got horses galore, after that it went dead Screenshot_20201128-010324_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20201128-010332_Chrome.jpg

I love this slot and all the new Megaways Isoftbet is bringing out :)

Have you tried Majestic Megaways ? its my fave :thumbsup:

I have! I like it too & agree that iSoftBet is releasing some nice Megaways slots for sure.

Pragmatic is also releasing some nice ones. Check out Christmas Carol Megaways by Pragmatic. It's cool!

20p! 5 spins in, can't quite believe it, had a shocker last few months on slots within an hour I've hit well

How cool is that, well done! Funny I had my biggest hit on Jammin Jars last night on literally my 3rd spin......

Jammin Jars 1154x.png

Nice when all your slotting tekkers and cunning pays off ;)

Managed the bonus after going down 200x stake and it went for 90x. I can see the potential with the mults and the random wild in the "locks" but the basegame is brutal. Slot where you go and do 25 spins, if it doesn't bonus leave and try again another day.

Money Drain is brutal in the base game but Money Drain 2 is borderline illegal.

Its daylight robbery disguised as a slot. You might as well chuck a few hundred out of the window into the street as it would generate more entertainment.

Money Drain is brutal in the base game but Money Drain 2 is borderline illegal.

Its daylight robbery disguised as a slot. You might as well chuck a few hundred out of the window into the street as it would generate more entertainment.

The slot is Western Wilds by Iron Dog Gaming :)

But otherwise you're completely right :D

Set a new White rabbit personal record beating my previous one from a few posts back, 734x, had nine chances at a cupcake on reel 5 for the third retrigger, but they seem to disappear completely after getting the second one.

Then took my luck over to Beat The Beast Cerberus inferno and hit a pretty swift 566x.

Thunderkick games are fast becoming my go to slots.

743.jpg
566.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back