Winner Screenshots - November 2020

Is 4 the max number of wilds it can give you?
Dont think ive ever seen more than 3.
Might have to try the basegame on white rabbit sometime. =)

I would guess so yes, one per reel (he never places them on reel one.)
think I may have had four once many years back but its very rare to even see three.

Nah videoslots Not played it at Al British yet.

Fair enough. I saw the potential in this game so I gave it good positioning, but didn't do the job. Had higher expectations from thise one.

I like it and I guess after that hit, you like it too :)

Fair enough. I saw the potential in this game so I gave it good positioning, but didn't do the job. Had higher expectations from thise one.

I like it and I guess after that hit, you like it too :)
I did like it lol but since that win nothing but tease after tease. And it keeps crashing when on all British.

Gotta add the new Rick and morty is nice, had 10pence left in the account after I stupidly played warrior graveyard and other Nolimit games (I know) and managed a £30 cash out.

Have you ever managed to get all 3 wilds in the bonus?
I have played probably around 20 bonuses in total demo&real, but never seen 3 wilds in the bonus.

Congrats on the great win!

TBH I had no idea what was happening, it was the first time I played it and the first bonus I got ... but I think it has great potential!

Had 8€ left
EUzTS12.jpg

Hippodrome sent an offer yesterday i couldnt refuse and managed a decent nights game play.....

Nothing spectacular but that Anderthals game from JFTW played a blinder along with Jurassic Park plus 6 scatters on Wild Turkey that were quite disappointing.

Managed to convert the bonus for a nice profit anyway and not sure if they have had a facelift but site was pretty good and support responsive.

Screenshot 2020-11-27 at 02.07.54.png
Screenshot 2020-11-27 at 01.52.53.png

Screenshot 2020-11-27 at 00.03.22.png

So close but so far.......

Screenshot 2020-11-26 at 20.51.21.png

Have you ever managed to get all 3 wilds in the bonus?
I have played probably around 20 bonuses in total demo&real, but never seen 3 wilds in the bonus.

Congrats on the great win!

Had 3 wilds twice now and bums out in the usual way. I guess when it goes right its the one in a billion.

Had a nice hit from this when it was first released. I like it.....more realised potential for me in Thunderkicks Beat The Beast range compared to some of their previous designs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back