Winner Screenshots - November 2018

Brilliant session on BTG slots yesterday. £50 deposit to £1k :)

WR.jpg

QoR.jpg

Auction Day does it AGAIN!

Triggered 2 x Coin Collector bonuses in one spin = 40 paid for spins where coins collected give prizes and a chance of 2 jackpots.
During the coin spins, I got the Auction Feature (which always seems to pay well) and won £290.
The Coin feature itself paid £210 - but remember you PAY for these spins AND you can also get other line wins.

So anyway, starting balance = £369, end Balance = £812 - so a £443 win in total. So I'm calling it a bet x 222 win! :cool:

AuctionX222a_Nov18.jpg

AuctionX222b_Nov18.jpg

AuctionX222c_Nov18.jpg

KK

Auction Day does it AGAIN!

Triggered 2 x Coin Collector bonuses in one spin = 40 paid for spins where coins collected give prizes and a chance of 2 jackpots.
During the coin spins, I got the Auction Feature (which always seems to pay well) and won £290.
The Coin feature itself paid £210 - but remember you PAY for these spins AND you can also get other line wins.

So anyway, starting balance = £369, end Balance = £812 - so a £443 win in total. So I'm calling it a bet x 222 win! :cool:

View attachment 97815

View attachment 97816

View attachment 97817

KK

Well done never seen the game where you playing it ???

Sky Vegas, 22nd August. £25 deposit, no bonus.

I started on Irish Riches Megaways, which I was playing for the first time, at 40p a spin.

Two early wins of over 50x helped me quickly double my starting balance. Then I get 4 diamonds straight in for the feature.
With one spin left, I am sitting on a win of 54x, when the last spin delivers the best win of the round...

IRmegawaysskyvegassinglespinwinof119.3xbet.jpg

No single cascade wins of 100x. But the total win for the spin ended up at 119.3x bet.

IRmegawaysskyvegasFSroundtotalwin173.8xbet.jpg

Total for the round - 173.8x bet.

Not long after, I dropped to £100. And that's when I finally did it. I PUSHED THE FUCKING BUTTON. And cashed out for £100.

After a record run of 75 consecutive bustouts and a record cashout drought that lasted 213 days, my losing streak was finally brought to an end. Amen.

Bet365, 22nd August. £50 deposit, no bonus

Playing Epic Ape for the first time, at 40p a spin. I'd already made one £25 deposit and saw it vanish PDQ. Epic Ape? More like Septic Ape.
Undeterred, I reloaded for £50. And this time, I got two 100x wins....

epicapebet365FSround28spinslongtotalwin102.625xbet.jpg

FS round that lasted 28 spins. No single spin wins of 100x (best was 83x - 32 x 6OAK of 9s). Total for the round - 102.625x bet.

epicapebet365FSround13spinslongtotalwin127.125xbet.jpg

FS round that lasted 13 spins. No single spin wins of 100x (best was 79.375x - 20 x 4OAK of panther). Total for the round - 127.125x bet, a new PB.

Not long after, I dropped to, quit at and cashed out for £100.

Last edited:
AUGUST? :eek:
This is the November thread.
Why don't you post them in the thread relevant to the month you actually hit them in? :confused:

KK

Because for all intents and purposes that thread is as good as closed.

Because I don't get to spend as much time as I would like to spend here, due to things like "real life". You know, going OUT to work and stuff. :p

Because I am me. And to the best of my knowledge, I am not actually breaking any posting rules? I am just being "somewhat tardy" with my screenie postings. :oops:

And if we're going to start going down the nit picking route, Mr. esteemed CM Hall of Famer stay at home all day house husband KK sir, then perhaps you should stick to some of your own preachings?

Just (respectfully) sayin'.... :)

MC, over and out.

Because for all intents and purposes that thread is as good as closed.

Because I don't get to spend as much time as I would like to spend here, due to things like "real life". You know, going OUT to work and stuff. :p

Because I am me. And to the best of my knowledge, I am not actually breaking any posting rules? I am just being "somewhat tardy" with my screenie postings. :oops:

And if we're going to start going down the nit picking route, Mr. esteemed CM Hall of Famer stay at home all day house husband KK sir, then perhaps you should stick to some of your own preachings?

Just (respectfully) sayin'.... :)

MC, over and out.

Unnecessary and OTT . If you are implying that being a stay at home mum or dad is a walk in the park or any less busy or stressful than a secular job then you obviously haven't done it. But i suspect you just wanted a dig.

Unnecessary and OTT . If you are implying that being a stay at home mum or dad is a walk in the park or any less busy or stressful than a secular job then you obviously haven't done it. But i suspect you just wanted a dig.

Oh for goodness sake! I wasn't implying any such thing. I'm all too aware that being a stay at home parent is (in most cases) the toughest job on planet Earth.
The point I was trying to make (and clearly failed where you are concerned) was that I personally don't have much in the way of spare time these days due to MY job. I could have done a better job of getting that point across, but I wasn't even trying to be malicious towards KK in any way.

If you thought I was having a dig at KK, well that's your interpretation. I can't change that. But I wasn't. I guess I didn't word my post to such levels of perfection that it could be 100% interpretation-proof.

It's getting to the point that I am going to have to consult a lawyer before I post anything here, lest anyone completely get the wrong end of the stick.

I'll wait and see if KK was offended by anything I said. If he was, I'll apologise to him and him only.

Oh for goodness sake! I wasn't implying any such thing. I'm all too aware that being a stay at home parent is (in most cases) the toughest job on planet Earth.
The point I was trying to make (and clearly failed where you are concerned) was that I personally don't have much in the way of spare time these days due to MY job. I could have done a better job of getting that point across, but I wasn't even trying to be malicious towards KK in any way.

If you thought I was having a dig at KK, well that's your interpretation. I can't change that. But I wasn't. I guess I didn't word my post to such levels of perfection that it could be 100% interpretation-proof.

It's getting to the point that I am going to have to consult a lawyer before I post anything here, lest anyone completely get the wrong end of the stick.

I'll wait and see if KK was offended by anything I said. If he was, I'll apologise to him and him only.
Dude, it definitely came across that way :cool:

But as you're in my special book you get a slap on the wrist, and the Christmas card is unaffected :D

#metoo ... I read it as a dose of wit and nothing more , can’t understand how anyone can take offence at it and hopefully nobody will take offence as it’s clear none was intended.....
PS, I personally love your novellas, no matter which month they happen

Dude, it definitely came across that way :cool:

But as you're in my special book you get a slap on the wrist, and the Christmas card is unaffected :D

Well if that is the case, then I guess I should have just ignored KK's post instead. Better to look like an ignorant #$%@ instead of an offensive one, right?

I've already declared my intent to apologise to him IF he took offence to what I said to him. Not much else I can do for the moment.

How disappointing. I saw MGB had made the last post here and was eagerly anticipating a Teutonic and precise inventory of balances and screenshots and instead we have a little spat. :(

And KK doesn't stay at home all day anyway. I've seen him outside of his house at least 6 times in the last 3 years. :D

Actually it's 7 if you count MoR in August 1984 although I didn't know him then so the scoremaster might disregard that one.

How disappointing. I saw MGB had made the last post here and was eagerly anticipating a Teutonic and precise inventory of balances and screenshots and instead we have a little spat. :(

And KK doesn't stay at home all day anyway. I've seen him outside of his house at least 6 times in the last 3 years. :D

Actually it's 7 if you count MoR in August 1984 although I didn't know him then so the scoremaster might disregard that one.

Be careful what you wish for mate. :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back