Winner Screenshots - June 2022

EIGHTEEN RE-TRIGGERS! :eek:

Just got this on the new RTG game Meerkat Misfits.
Won 9 free-spins and over the next 15 minutes got 18 re-triggers for 171 free-spins in total!
I thought it would never end... well, I was hoping!

Hit one "Huge Win" and 2 "Big Wins" + LOADS of little 'uns and finished winning $1,241.50 off a $3 spin = bet x414 :cool:
Strangely the free-spin winnings display disappeared when the free-spins ended, but I got this shot of the "Huge Win" which hit with only 2 spins left - so you can see my winnings up to that point.

Meerkat_18RT_x414_Jun22.jpg

KK

My first win over x100 from Finn in more than a year - and actually equalling my previous best!
Most free-spins wins on this are in the 50x range, but this one was helped by the triggering spin paying nearly ÂŁ80 (and recovering my loss up to that point) before the feature even started.

FinnSpinX131_Jun22.jpg

KK

Some picks from this month....

In first attempt...
FD-203x.jpg

Classic....ended in 525x

CV-523x.jpg

Double line in base game...
3CM-514x-bg-15sp.jpg

Some 90 minutes of absolute nothing on Isoftbet megaways slot, this paid nicely:
Mo-mgw-864x.jpg

Very rare to play this...longrolling paid...423x
ROR-421x.jpg

My new Pragmatic favourite
HF-722x.jpg

PnG base game wins...
Sax-560x-bg.jpg

And in bonus...
TLS-457x.jpg

Modest, buit still MG wins...

TFROL-209x.jpg
FP-204x.jpg

And some PnG grid games....
HF-367x.jpg
R-613x.jpg

G-925x.jpg

Tried this relatively new slot called Lion Gems on tuesday. Within a few spins got 3 scatters and the free spins. It paid almost nothing on 7 out of the 8 spins, but then this came in on the last free spin. Thought that this is a good game to play and easy money. Here we are though a thousand or so spins later and never got anything near like this win on free spins ever again. This is how they suck us in and then kick us in the balls later. :laugh:

Lion_Gems.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back