Winner Screenshots-July 2020

a good day, all in all, yesterday
30 EUR in the social torunaments, then 2800 in the 30K Grand Battle; took 2500 and ran, ledt 300

blew through it, cashed in 20 battle rewards, got it back up to 500

anyway, a few humble hits

vs2.JPGvs4.JPGvs7.JPGvs9.JPGvs10.JPG

Did some longrolling on Vikings...

Base game hit...
Vik-108x-bg.jpg

Raid spins...
Vik-203x.jpg

Had another around 380x but messed the screen....raid spins are ultra exciting, but the base game ultra dull and it can kill you if you decide that one comeback to starting point is not good enough for you....

Divine Showdown is very similar
DS-211x.jpg

I hate the game (and specially variance), but if you strike the streak it can be nice boost...I am still waiting something bigger...the base game is very bad...
TOM-199x.jpg
Could be said the same for this gang
BM-215x.jpg

MG was fast and good this time...254x...first time 4 scatter trigger and 2x 3OAK of best symbols....
BOO-254x.jpg
Good old Playboy...
PLBY-193x.jpg

Cake icing..after some 20 spins...
PHOTO-261x-ch.jpg

Next on my winning run, I was just thinking "why am I playing this stupid game when 4 out of 5 features cost ME money???" (Because they are paid for "enhanced spins", not free-spins)... when it reminded me why!

These two hits came back-to-back.
Total win from the feature was £1,158 (bet x 579) :cool:

WishX579a_Jul20.jpg

WishX579b_Jul20.jpg

KK

Next was the Turd from the Unflushed Toilet... I have still NEVER got to the extra free-spins stage, but I was very happy to get over x100 from the feature as I've only achieved this a handful of times over the years...

CftBLx124_Jul20.jpg

KK

Next was the Turd from the Unflushed Toilet... I have still NEVER got to the extra free-spins stage, but I was very happy to get over x100 from the feature as I've only achieved this a handful of times over the years...

View attachment 138062

KK
I’ve had it a few times but always ended up poor.
The base game in all honesty was always kinder to me.
Great slot however, love it

I’ve had it a few times but always ended up poor.
The base game in all honesty was always kinder to me.
Great slot however, love it
Just looked at my history on CFTBL (not played it an awful lot): I've had 8 wins over x100 - and only THREE of those were from free-spins, the other 5 were base-game wins, including the 3 biggest ones by multiplier!
So it's not just you :p

I don't particularly like the game (because I find it hard to get a decent win on), but I play it occasionally because I DO like the free-spin mechanic and I'm determined to get the extra spins one day... :rolleyes:

KK

Anyone else having the same frustrating shite with Raping Rhino lately.
In the last week or so had 60 odd spins and paid less than 20 euro also had 80 odd spins and paid virtually the same and now this one today..106 spins and luckily broke the 40 euro mark.

View attachment 138103
Oh yeah i give it a few spins in nearly every sessions but sure has been frustrating lately
Just last night 4 scatter trigger with 3 rettiggers so 30 and feature garanty :eek2:
I still play it but its been getting fewere spins per session then usually

I dont get it.. i havent seen single multiplier yet after 250 ish spins ? what am i doing wrong
I dont spin on iT I only buy bonus! Last week I did a couple of spins and hit 2500 x in the base game.... but this slot have Some very dead moments...

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back