Winner Screenshots - January 2019

first this hit with diamonds;
aV41gzI.jpg

decided to make few more spins on my 3rd last spin until i was gonna cashout;
NwFc0oe.jpg

Had these two hits on Legacy of Egypt on Friday night, started playing it on 30p spins and it kept giving lots of bonuses and before I knew it I was doing £1.20 spins.

Screenshot_20190125-235745.png Screenshot_20190126-000422.png

This other one was from a couple weeks ago and I'm not sure I've had it before, 2 lines of sheriffs badges on DoA.

Screenshot_20190109-183750.png

Decided to try out some of RTG's other Feature Guarantee slots, as Hairway to Heaven is one of my favourite games...

Mice Dice: Godamnawful! Not only do they charge 40% of every bet for the FG - when you do get the feature it's total pants! :mad:
Had 9 features and only 3 paid more than bet x10.
Remember paying 40% means it costs you bet x40 if it goes the full 100 spins to the FG.

It's a Mystery: Barely any better than Mice. At least the FG is free on this one, but when you get the feature it's very rarely more than 7 spins @ x2.
Theoretically you can get 50 spins @ x6 = pure fantasy land as far as I can see! :(

Anyway, after 10 totally rubbish lots of free-spins I finally got a pathetic 5 spins at a decent x5, but was VERY lucky to hit a re-trigger for +10 more spins and FINALLY get a win to just sneak past x100...

MiseryX112_Jan19.jpg

I thoroughly recommend AVOIDING these games... unless that is, you actually enjoy screaming "You can't be serious!!!" at your screen over and over...

KK

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back