Winner Screenshots - December 2020

Good luck getting screenies on Joker Troupe, its definitely one for video.

Had the Red Joker spins on 50p. Really cool and new mechanic for me. 10 free spins countdown and you refill a meter by landing more red jokers. A refill before the timer runs out grants a further 10 spins and this goes on and on but the timer gets quicker along with the spins - pretty crazy.

Really like Push Gaming - lots of potential and their neat and interesting. Well made with cool graphics and themes. Also, as far as im aware, no lower rtp versions.

x556.8

Screenshot 2020-12-06 at 11.28.58.png

Edit: Reckon i got real lucky with this one and its got good potential but another release that can dead spin and destroy the balance quickly if your not careful i reckon.

Been playing reactoonz at Videoslots at 94% for a while now and after 600 spins my highest win was 12x

Just found out Mr Green is set to 96% stuck £30 and had go and BAM hit this baby, This means so much to me right now just before xmas
Never withdrawn from there but im KYC and verified so hope it goes okay @Mr Green-Redbet_Customer supportRep

View attachment 146269View attachment 146270View attachment 146271
Nice one. Mr Green are all good, I won a TV randomly from them a few years back

437cf322a738d70926a44c35846ac215.jpg

Lets post this one mostly because ... look at balance. 33 cents left when bonus hit. If this hadn't hit I also wouldn't have had the chance to get that 6800x win on Lil Devil.

a nice win and now they have gone cold as ice so taking a rest till after christmas. played immortal romance loads and over 400 spins never had a thunderstorm i remember when for that amount ofspins likely to get at least 2/5 goes now none.

Attachments

• Screenshot (72).png
    Screenshot (72).png
    124.4 KB · Views: 16
  • Screenshot (73).png
    Screenshot (73).png
    103.3 KB · Views: 16
Nothing groundbreaking but came from the infamous, and usually rubbish, alteration for a nice surprise. View attachment 146455
Alteration is normally crap, But it can 100% give you big wins with pinks and greens had it a few times, I find if you get 2 next to each other it can go big if they both change to the same symbol

This was at Hyper.The bonus upgraded to the top paying symbol which landed in full on one free spin (the pharaoh's tomb is wild) and with just one position missing on another.Those two spins paid 500x and 380x respectively and the whole bonus went for 1045x.Capture.PNGCapture 1.PNGCapture 2.PNG

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back