Winner Screenshots - august 2019

Minor wins first

There is something very wrong with PnG grid games...this one is maybe the worst...TOM-107x.jpg

Still no retrigger here..just base game hit...except BOD, PnG managed to ruin clones from other developers (WMS).
Why only 8 free spins? You don't get it more easely, that's for sure...
RIM-101x-bg.jpg

Quite rare 3 reel Playboy activation...
PLBY-120x-m-3reels.jpg

Classic to me...but this can be extra cruel...
EC-189x.jpg

@dionysus @nikantw
One of you guys more than likely will know..... what is our highest DOAII screenie posted on here to date?
I don’t recall seeing one bigger that @Skinupladdy from the early hours.

Ive had a win of around 29 300x, also on min stake.
But like nikantw said, 100 000x stake has been reached =)

Saw CraigSlots playing this the other day and fancied a few spins. Considering I had very few premiums and 5OAK, the win was unexpected :oops:

DH.jpg

DH2.jpg

So today was a good day - first in a long time!

First withdrew like 1200 from rizk after this and a few smaller wins afterwardswtff.JPG

(was up to 1450)

Then deposited another 50, nothing. Put 20 on Videoslots after last weeks everydays jackpot debacle - and boy did they make up for that!
First time ever having this one online!

no.JPG

Will leave today with like 2000 out of a 30 deposit.

Not often i have much to post (and haven't really played much the last few weeks), but i managed this on Opal Fruits last night. Took a pic just after I got it, so not completely sure what dropped in base game as it did the old 'defender' arcade sound fx then lots of stuff blew up :laugh: - but 600x is the best win I've had on it regardless of base game or bonus.

600x.png

I made a bo bo but it paid off 10 free spins on fruity casa won 96p headed over to DOA and didn’t notice my bet had reset to 90p default this was the result.View attachment 113279

Isnt that the best tho? =)
Ive had that happen exactly 1 time.
Got a first spin bonus on gonzos quest on €2 instead of 20p.
Paid around 200x, so with a bit of luck, im probably about even when it comes to accidental bets. :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back