Logo
external image

Wine For Seniors

  • Thread starter Thread starter weesie
  • id52937
  • Start date Start date
  • View count 74
  • Replies 1
Joined
Aug 26, 2010
Location
Old bag lady with a laptop
-------------------------
A New Wine For Seniors
-------------------------

California Vinters in the Napa Valley area.
which primarily produces Pinot Blanc,
Pinot Noir and Pinot Griglo wines have
developed a new hybrid grape that acts
as an anti-diuretic. It is expected to reduce
the number of trips older people have to
make to the bathroom during the night.

The new wine will be marketed as Pino More
--------------------------------------------


Sarcastic Thought of the Day:


Talk is cheap because supply exceeds demand

-------------------------------------------------------
 
ALthough not a senior (yet),-hopefully I live to see my senior years. I live in SF and love Napa Valley, we are currently having a nice heat wave in SF, (dont worry wont last long.) Many professors literally cancelled classes the last couple of days due to this. I even postponed my workshop on Disabilities due to this sunny weather we having loll.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Accredited Casinos

Back
Top