Win the chance to be Managing Director at Rizk for the Day

1st) Trip to Malta (flights, accommodation + €250 spending money) 12th-15th April.
That's right in the Easter holidays - which means I will be in the Czech Republic.
Mind you - that's much closer to Malta than England is! ;)

Great competition - thanks! :thumbsup:

KK

If u have send it i think so , I guess he want not to reply PM just to confirm each and everyone of us xD because that takes much time wiith 100 members

Yeah I suppose, Has anyone been credited the £20 yet?

I just checked mine and I haven't?

Also what happens when we get down to a balance of like under 0.20p? and we can not clear the last bit of our account? Will we then have to goto live chat and get them to cancel the bonus amount left? Cos they said we can only play bonanza with it.

Yeah I suppose, Has anyone been credited the £20 yet?

I just checked mine and I haven't?

Also what happens when we get down to a balance of like under 0.20p? and we can not clear the last bit of our account? Will we then have to goto live chat and get them to cancel the bonus amount left? Cos they said we can only play bonanza with it.

Nope they will be credited on Monday to give people time to register.

Nothing happens if you get down to 20p - any other funds are still withdrawable. If you still want it deleting if you have a remainder that you cannot play then just PM me, pleas always include your e-mail address thoguh for a request like this

Nope they will be credited on Monday to give people time to register.

Nothing happens if you get down to 20p - any other funds are still withdrawable. If you still want it deleting if you have a remainder that you cannot play then just PM me, pleas always include your e-mail address thoguh for a request like this

Ahh ok, didn't know it was Monday lol I didn't read all of your OP! My bad!! haha :) thanks again though for this exclusive promotion :)

that is a hard one ,I would not know the answer to Your question:cheers::lolup::)

Yes absolutely - it is entirely up to you, which is why we went for the biggest win from a single bet. I think it makes it interesting to think about how to approach this one!!
that is very amazing,I really appreciate that:cheers::lolup:

Yes absolutely - it is entirely up to you, which is why we went for the biggest win from a single bet. I think it makes it interesting to think about how to approach this one!!

So do we take a screenshot of the biggest single win from 1 spin or from freespins? Or do we post a screenshot of our balance at the end after the Wager has been done?

But the last one will obviously be hard to achieve lol We will be zeroed out in 5-10 mins lol without even having a chance of getting a feature or meeting the wager lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back