New Slot Announcement Williams Interactive - Enchanted Fairy

slot_zombie

Meister Member
Oh God, where to begin. What were they thinking?

Well let's start with the positive. Gimped reels and grey out autospin are there. That's about it.

If you thought Rainforest Dream was as low as Williams could sink, think again. This slot is the most boring, unrewarding, lazy game I've played in years. For a start, it's ridiculously low variance, throws bonuses at you like sweets, most of which pay 3-10 times stake. Three bonus features, all dire, with zero potential.

Then we have the "voiceover guy" who comments on everything. He manages to sound sarcastic, bored and patronising all at the same time. "Enjoy your winnings" he deadpans, as yet another dire bonus slithers forth.

I would summarise this as a turd, but it's an offence to turds really. You have to play it to believe it. It's more like someone in Williams had a nervous breakdown and an attack of diarrhea at the same time, and this is the end result.

I won £50 while testing it, but I would not play it again if I had a gun pointed at my head. I'd rather watch an entire season of Celebrity Big Brother :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh God, where to begin. What were they thinking?

Well let's start with the positive. Gimped reels and grey out autospin are there. That's about it.

If you thought Rainforest Dream was as low as Williams could sink, think again. This slot is the most boring, unrewarding, lazy game I've played in years. For a start, it's ridiculously low variance, throws bonuses at you like sweets, most of which pay 3-10 times stake. Three bonus features, all dire, with zero potential.

Then we have the "voiceover guy" who comments on everything. He manages to sound sarcastic, bored and patronising all at the same time. "Enjoy your winnings" he deadpans, as yet another dire bonus slithers forth.

I would summarise this as a turd, but it's an offence to turds really. You have to play it to believe it. It's more like someone in Williams had a nervous breakdown and an attack of diarrhea at the same time, and this is the end result.

I won £50 while testing it, but I would not play it again if I had a gun pointed at my head. I'd rather watch an entire season of Celebrity Big Brother :eek:

That looks friggin boring indeed... :eek::eek:

I'm informed that this used to be on Jackpot Party years ago, and for some bizarre reason it's been resurrected. Apologies for posting it as a new slot but I suppose it's new for most.

LOL that voice-over is hilarious. You can just picture him sitting there with a sandwich and a cup of tea, looking at his watch wishing he could finish up and go down the pub. Can't really blame him if he had to sit through the game to do his job.

Gotta say, unusually for WMS this looks pretty poor although I think the animations are decent to be fair. If I didn't know better I'd say it looks like it's aimed at kids.

PS. This would make for a very entertaining Dunover video IMO :D

It used to be called fairy's fortune at Jackpot Party. Why dont they learn and bring back LIFE OF LUXURY!!

They even nicked the sound from the free spins trigger of Alpine Ski variant of Life of Luxury.
I had my Lux fix on a cruise over Christmas and New Year, albeit with the newer games. Couldn't get the Rhino to pay, so stuck to softer variance Jungle Cats for the main part. Managed 1xdiamond, 3xsapphire, 2xemerald and loads of ruby and opals during our cruise.
I even have the Life of Luxury jingle trigger as my text alert.

It used to be called fairy's fortune at Jackpot Party. Why dont they learn and bring back LIFE OF LUXURY!!

Fairy's Fortune is a totally different slot.

As you wish....

LOL that voice-over is hilarious. You can just picture him sitting there with a sandwich and a cup of tea, looking at his watch wishing he could finish up and go down the pub. Can't really blame him if he had to sit through the game to do his job.

Gotta say, unusually for WMS this looks pretty poor although I think the animations are decent to be fair. If I didn't know better I'd say it looks like it's aimed at kids.

PS. This would make for a very entertaining Dunover video IMO :D

....this game is dog-dirt.:mad:

Yeah this one definitely ain't new. Played it way back when Jackpot Party was still a thing. I don't get what's the hate though. The bonuses are meh yes, the wins are meh yes, but as stated, it's a very low variance slot. This was amazing for wagering back then, especially considering that JPP had pretty low wagering requirements to begin with. It's not fun though, so I didn't play it much. But just because it's not fun, doesn't mean it's bad. Clearly dunover over there prefers slots that pay out 5000x bet minimums :rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back