William Hill - RTP misadvertising,

The day raging rhino has it's rtp cut is the day I give up, it's 95.9% iirc so looking generous compared to some of these, or I'll move over to btg games if they stick to 96% even without autospin. not sure whether low variance games are tolerable at 94%, I use to play 'cats' by igt until I saw the rtp and had a face palm moment, explained a lot why it had such a narrow win margin and didn't seem capable of doing much.

I'm generally against the idea of a £2 limit, but if all these games [which tend to be HV] are dropping to 94% the responsible gambling argument in favour becomes stronger, perhaps even to a limit below £2.

Will Hill was taken over by US Caesars Entertainment about 2 weeks ago for approximately $4.0 billion, so expect the worst.

Caesars intends to sell all of its branches except those in the United States.

"We are thrilled to complete the acquisition of William Hill, combining two of the premier operations in the sports betting and iGaming industries under one roof," said Tom Reeg, CEO of Caesars Entertainment. "We look forward to announcing future sports partnerships that will drive long-term growth." The combined companies currently operate sports betting in 18 jurisdictions in the U.S., an industry-leading 13 of which offer mobile sports betting. The Company expects to be operational in 20 U.S. jurisdictions by the end of 2021.

They are selling off all the UK based stuff, including the website/online stuff. So depending on who buys it (888 are keen apparently) will depend on which direction it goes in over here

Is there a penalty for advertising incorrect RTP? Have we any right to a refund as the product wasn't as advertised. I got incorrect info from a rep otherwise I would have ran a mile. Would love to know where she got the figure from as must have been listed somewhere.

Is there a penalty for advertising incorrect RTP? Have we any right to a refund as the product wasn't as advertised. I got incorrect info from a rep otherwise I would have ran a mile. Would love to know where she got the figure from as must have been listed somewhere.
The UKGC should be the place to go, but as they seem to not be very interested in the player, I’d go as far to guess that there won’t be any/many rules around RTP for penalties to be raised.

Please note that I do not know the answer to your question. Just took the opportunity to vent. And I feel for you and your situation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back