New Slot Announcement Wild Pops by Yggdrasil

Another UHV monster like their first game... and just like any Yggdrasil no chance to actually get ahead on it I bet :p

WildPops is actually better balanced and less volatile, IMHO. Although, the question is indeed whether we are ever going to see once a max win on a Yggdrasil slot. :D

WildPops vs PopRocks

- RTP: 96.20% vs 96.4%
- Volatility: 146 vs 237 (square root of variance)
- Max win: 17,707x vs 72,188x
- Hit Freq: 21.9% vs 22%

Last edited:
Yeah this is a cool mechanic, but the production and animations arent my cup of tea. That said thanks for review and Im glad you tested it D. Will give it a spin myself. I would also love to see more big wins in the wild coming out of these slots; no wins near 70000x that ive seen from poprocks.

PS. I think it might be more appropriate with Avatar UX here as they might just be on the Ygg platform, unless you know they're also owned by ygg, which could well be the case.

well that was intersting
i dont usually play demo mode before real but glad i did now :)
had it on auto at .70 while watching footie 1700 spins to get the 3 extra lives and 660 bux down :eek2:
and it paid 40x so will most likely not put a dime into it for real.

This is the most infuriating game i have played in my entire life! Just impossible to get the feature. 6-7 dead spins followed by a micro win of 0,1-0,5x, and every 150 spins you get a 50x win or something. But it still destroys your balance.

At least you can stop spin it, and it looks good.

Its a game you have to stick with, usually delivers in the end but you can lose the will to live waiting for it to do so

Tried to stick with it, but i lost my will to live, my balance and my sanity. Don't know how many spins i did, but it must be close to 1000 spins.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back